Again, you nodded thoughtfully.

"Have you? Ever had sex or something?"

You shrugged. "I mean, I've blown a guy before but that's really...it for me."

"So you're a virgin?"

"In the way that counts," you said, a little quieter that time. Eddie could see how you shrunk a little, playing with your hair to avoid having to look at him.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, if you are. I promise. I mean, my two times weren't even that great, if I'm being honest."

You smiled, reassured. Your eyes glanced down to the pillow in his lap, and you contained your giggle for his sake. "Are you hard right now?"

His eyes widened a little, and he shifted. "No." You raised a brow. "Maybe." You bit your lip absently. "Okay, yes. But can you really blame me?"

You chuckled lightly, reaching a hand out to take his, playing with his rings for a moment out of nerves. "You can totally say no, but can I..." you took a breath in, "Can you show me how you do it?"

There was no way you couldn't see his dick poking out of the pillow, Eddie was sure of it. "You," he cleared his throat when his voice cracked. "You want to see me do it?"

You squeezed his hand gently, speaking quickly. "Not if you don't want to. God, I swear I don't–"

"Baby, calm down," he smiled. "You don't gotta freak out on me." He watched you visibly calm, holding his hand in your lap to keep yourself calm as he smiled sweetly at you. His other hand found your lap as well, this one rubbing your thigh gently.

"If you really wanna see it, I'll show you, but I've never done this kinda thing before so...just bear with me."

You nodded gently. "Okay."

Slowly, he let go of your hand and ignored the pounding of his heart. Patting your thigh, he took a breath for courage and moved the pillow off his lap. You flushed at the sight of the bulge in his sweatpants, very obvious and very there.

You felt very warm, and it might have been the jacket, but the heat between your legs suggested otherwise.

You watched him dip his hand under the waistband of his sweatpants, pulling your bottom lip into your mouth and biting down on it. He pulled himself out of his pants, and you sighed.

He was big, long with quite a bit of girth. The tip was flushed red, hard and already leaking precum. You stared at him, unable to look away as you watched him stroke his fingers along the underside of it.

"You okay?" You looked up and met his eyes, flushing a little more when you realized you were gaping at his cock.

You cleared your throat and nodded. "Yes. Yeah, I'm okay. It's just...big."

He chuckled lightly. "Not as big as my ego now." You rolled your eyes.

You watched as he slowly, timidly stroked himself, using his fingers to trace the vein and squeezing his palm around his tip. A muffled grunt slipped from his lips, a tiny "fuck" following after.

You rubbed your palms against your thighs, sighing heavily as you watched. You were so worked up now, it was hard to refrain. "Can I..." you licked your lip. "Can I touch myself?"

He cursed under his breath again, the idea of you asking him to touch your own body went straight to his cock and he felt it throb in his hand.

"Yeah, sweetheart," he sighed. "You can touch yourself."

You licked your lips again, undoing the button and zipper of your shorts and moving slowly to slip them all the way off your legs. He swore he was going to lose his mind as he laid eyes on your panties, decorated with a small bow on the front.