He rolled his eyes and tried not to feel so gross. "Why?"

"I'm just curious. One of my friends brought it up but...I dunno, now I'm curious." You shrugged, looking again until he forced the covers down to block your view. You looked up at him, wide eyes taunting but also very amused and curious.

After a while, he just sighed. "Yes. The sock thing is true."

Your eyes widened even more somehow, and you dropped your jaw. "Really? Why?"

He walked away and plopped down onto his bed, watching you scramble to join him as you sat at the other end, finally pulling his jacket on as you did. "It's a texture thing."

You snorted, and he raised a brow. "Is the pillow thing true?"

You felt hot in the face as you stared at him. You cleared your throat. "Uhm... Yeah, I guess."

He briefly imagined you sitting atop your bed with a pillow shoved between your legs, desperately riding it with a face contorted in pleasure. Fuck, now he needed a pillow to cover his new erection. He was a fucking pervert.

He was next to clear his throat. "You guess?"

You shrugged, both of you feeling very warm but trying not to show it too much. Sure, you had talked briefly about intimate things before, but your relationship was relatively new and you had never actually done anything yet. You couldn't help imagining him putting his hands on you and taking you.

"I...I don't personally do that one a lot," you mumbled.

"No?" he asked, genuinely curious. "Why's that?"

You shrugged again. "I don't know."

"You're not a horndog like me?" he half-joked, laughing lightly and shifting (hopefully subtly) to try and cover his crotch.

You laughed back at him. "No, I think I am, especially–"

You cut yourself off quickly, close your mouth and bowing your head. He raised an intrigued brow. "Especially...what?"

You cleared your throat, fiddling with your fingers as you started down at them to avoid looking at him. "Especially...when I think about you?" You rephrased, too upset with how much of a question it sounded. "You make me very...excited."

He smiled, grazing your hand. "Well...you almost make me very excited."

You hid your face away, trying not to show how much he affected you as you poorly pretended not to smile.

A silence befell you before his voice was filling the silence with timid conversation. "If you don't mind me asking...how do you do it?"

You looked up at him through your lashes, your lips parting as you held your breath for a moment. "How do I...do it?"

"Yeah," he muttered gently. He quickly added on as reassurance, "You don't have to answer, of fucking course. I was just wondering–"

"No, it's okay..." You had cleared your throat one too many times by this point but you just sighed anyway. You didn't look him in the eyes as you said it, you couldn't. "Well, I...my hand is easiest, I think. I don't have a ton of options though."

He shrugged. "Me, too," he admitted in a sigh. He scratched the back of his neck, hoping you didn't see the very obvious red tint on his cheeks. "I mean, clearly I have more options. But, like...s'the easiest way to do it."

You nodded gently. "So...have you..." You've come this far. Just ask the question. "Have you ever done it with anyone else?"

He raised his brows, glancing around a little. "What, like...sex? Or jerking off?" You nodded. "I've had sex once or twice, but I've never...jerked off in front of somebody."