Kabir goes near them and stops them and they all sit in it. Kabir takes Ruhi and makes her sit near him, after all she will jump more.

Vikram looks at Naina who refuses to sit. And he knows that she has a desire to sit and ride on it, so what then?

"Kunwar Sa, which song would you like to listen to?" Vidyunt thinks and then looks at Naina who is refusing to sit and Vikram is looking at her as if she is a traitor. An idea comes to his mind and he smirk 😏 speaks loudly.

Dagabaaz re haae
dagabaaz re

Tore Naina bade
dagabaaz re,..

He starts singing after listening to him, he gives signals to everyone, they all understand and start singing.

Ho tere Naina, haae
Naina Naina Naina haae
(All of them stretch Naina,and dagabaaz longer than that in tune)

Vikram Naina looks at him and he looks at her brother who is standing with a teasing smile. When he looks at Naina, seeing her face, he realizes that she also understands that everyone is teasing her.

He look at her carefully and holds her hand in his hand and takes her to sit and himself also sits near her. As soon as Vikram held Naina's hand, everyone sing haaeeee longer.

Vikram thinks "they have become too dramatic." As the elephant is about to stand up, Naina gets scared but Vikram takes his hand and places it behind her and holds her.

She blushes and about to bites her lips but stop when she remembered.

Vidhi takes a photo of both of them because they were looking so cute together and they are also having a lot of fun teasing them. She takes lovely photos of all her siblings one by one.

Naina's cheeks are almost as red as a tomato because on one side Vikram is looking at her like this and on the other side the lyrics of the song. Suddenly Vikram brings his lips near her ear and whispers into her ear.

Zindagi apni hum Toka
Daan dei de..

Muskura ke jo maange
Praan dei de..

She turns her head towards him and And she places her hand on his mouth and shakes her head no, finds his face very close to her, he is looking into her eyes. He places his hand on her hand which is placed on his mouth and he kisses it lovingly.

Then when their ride is complete they get off. They all come to their bhaiya and bhabhi. Vikram gets a call from someone and he goes away from there. After Vikram leaves, Naina looks at all of them and especially Vidyunt, she goes near him and holds his ear.

"You naughty boy." Naina says strictly.

"Ouch.. sorry bhabhi." Vidyunt smiling.

"Wait, let your wife come, then I will tease you." Hearing this everyone starts laughing.

"Sorry Bhabhi, not from now on." Vidyunt plead cutely but he is enjoying Naina's scolding him. He can do anything to bring a smile on their face.

Vidhi quickly captures it.

Vikram looks at them talking on the phone and a smile is playing on his lips.

Naina leaves his ear. Then they sees a lot of food there. They all go there and order something for everyone.

Vikram comes and makes Ruhi sit in his lap and starts feeding her with his hands so that she does not spoil her dress

Vikram comes and makes Ruhi sit in his lap and starts feeding her with his hands so that she does not spoil her dress. Naina blinks her eyes and keeps looking at Vikram. She admiring him that how much he is taking care of his younger brother and sister. Everyone enjoys today and after that they sit inside the car and leave for the mansion.

They come home and go to their room without eating because they are tired and they have already eaten. After quickly changing their clothes, everyone lies down on the bed.

Tick ​​tock..

Tick tock..

At night, 12:00.

We see in Ved's room where Vedansh, Aarav, Vidhi are sleeping comfortably but after some time Vidhi wakes up and tries to sleep again after drinking water but she cannot sleep and she gets frustrated and sits on the bed and throws away the blanket. And she looks at both of them who are sleeping peacefully. Vidhi goes towards Ved and tries to wake him up.

"Ved... Ved.." (She shook him vigorously.)

"What happened," Ved speaks in sleep, "now atleast let me sleep yar."

Vidhi speaks slowly so that the Aarav does not wake up.
"Ved wake up i feel hungry." Hearing this, ved opens his eyes and looks at her as if the girl has gone mad.

He widens his eyes after seeing the time and says "12 o'clock at night."

"Shhh..." vidhi pointing towards aarav.

"Please, you are my good bro, please come downstairs with me." Vidhi blink her eyes speaks so sweetly.

"Don't speak so sweetly, you pagli, I might get diabetes."

"Bro, please, please." She makes innocent face.

"Okay okay."

Aarav wakes up and listens to her and says, "I too."

They both get shocked seeing him awake. He look both them complete in innocent "I also want to eat." Vidhi smile towards aarav.
Ved said sighing "Okay then let's go."

All three of them come out and look from the room, it is completely dark and there is only faint light. Vidhi holds Aarav's hand. They come down from the stairs silently didn't make any noise.

They come to the kitchen and Aarav tells them "BRO there are a lot of snacks here." "In that cabinet." Ved opens it and Vidhi takes three snack packets from it. "That one for me," Aarav points. Vidhi takes that too.

Ved is watching their actions and is also watching outside to make sure no one comes. Then they quickly go upstairs from there to towards their room.

Aarav Vidhi looks at each other and starts laughing, "Didi, this is quite funny." "Come let's sit down and eat now."

I hope you like it.
Do vote and comment.