☆ - ℂ𝕒𝕞𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 - ☆

A sky blue van came into the forest and parked. Three men stepped out of the vehicle. "Reagan, this is so awesome!" A brunet in red shouted, his hazel eyes sparkling in awe. "Which is why I picked it, Casimir. I'm so awesome." The boy, in canary yellow with jet black hair and his eyes ember, who stood next to him spoke with his hands on hips. The two admired the view as they took a deep, deep breath. "U-uh, guys? Where are we?" Another boy behind them asked nervously. He wore purple, he had dusky hair and chocolate-colored eyes. "We're in DeadBeast Woodland, Lake." Reagan answered, rolling his eyes. "WHAT?! Reagan, we're not supposed to be here!" Lake uttered. Clearly afraid of something, whether it's because the DeadBeast Woodland was forbidden o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝ ḣ̖̻͛̓ẹ̿͋̒̕ f̵͖̜̉ͅẹ̿͋̒̕ā̤̓̍͘r̴̨̦͕̝s̠҉͍͊ͅ t̲̂̓ͩ̑ḣ̖̻͛̓ẹ̿͋̒̕ ỉ͔͖̜͌ṇ̤͛̒̍c͕͗ͤ̕̕ỉ͔͖̜͌ḑ̴̞͛̒ẹ̿͋̒̕ṇ̤͛̒̍t̲̂̓ͩ̑ ḿ̬̏ͤͅỉ͔͖̜͌ĝ̽̓̀͑ḣ̖̻͛̓t̲̂̓ͩ̑ o̯̱̊͊͢c͕͗ͤ̕̕c͕͗ͤ̕̕ư̡͕̭̇r̴̨̦͕̝ o̯̱̊͊͢ṇ̤͛̒̍c͕͗ͤ̕̕ẹ̿͋̒̕ ā̤̓̍͘ĝ̽̓̀͑ā̤̓̍͘ỉ͔͖̜͌ṇ̤͛̒̍. "It's alright Lake, It's been years since anything had happened." Casimir said, attempting to calm Lake. "Yeah, and the cops found nothing in their investigation. So it must not be a creature, just some person who has serious problems. And besides, don't you trust me? Casimir does." Reagan added to Casimir, trying to reason with the anxious boy in front of him. "I don't even have a license and I drove you guys safely to the forest!" Reagan said, surprising the other two boys. "That's illegal Reagan! Why didn't you tell us you didn't have a license and you were bringing us here?" Lake paused as Casimir looked at him with pleading eyes. "But, fine I guess.." Lake said as Reagan jumped in victory. They then started setting up their tents and readying their essentials.

Ỵ̛̖͋͢o̯̱̊͊͢ư̡͕̭̇ ā̤̓̍͘r̴̨̦͕̝ẹ̿͋̒̕ ṇ̤͛̒̍o̯̱̊͊͢t̲̂̓ͩ̑ s̠҉͍͊ͅā̤̓̍͘f̵͖̜̉ͅẹ̿͋̒̕, ḿ̬̏ͤͅy҉̃̀̋̑ ḑ̴̞͛̒ẹ̿͋̒̕ā̤̓̍͘r̴̨̦͕̝s̠҉͍͊ͅ.

"REAGAN STOP IT!"

"No way, this is too fun!"

"Uh, guys?" Casimir tilted his head as he watched Reagan chase Lake around while holding a caterpillar, not a toy but an actual caterpillar. "Guys, I'll go search for small twigs, dry leaves or some stuff to make us a campfire." and Casimir left. 

"Okay, I'll drop it." 

"Oh, thankyou." Lake replied, panting. The two of them waited for Casimir to come back, but it was starting to be nighttime, and he hasn't arrived yet.

"Ughhh, Lake where do you think that doofus went?" Reagan, with his brows furrowed, asked in annoyance, becoming impatient. "I don't know, do you think he's okay? But, what if- what if-" Reagan placed his strong and confident hands on Lake's shoulders, cutting him off. "Lake, stop worrying so much. It doesn't help and I planned this for us to have fun! Not to curl up and cry of anxiety." He looked Lake straight into his slowly watering eyes. "So come on! Let's just  look for Casi and bring him back, maybe he's lost." 

The two friends went deeper in the forest, searching for their 'lost' buddy. Sounds of twigs creaking could be heard as they walked through the forest, it was starting to be darker, which only frightened Lake more. Lake looked around, but when he looked back, Reagan suddenly disappeared! It seems that he was left by accident... Not on purpose, he wouldn't do that right? Lake wasn't sure anymore, sometimes, it seemed to him that Reagan's head just wasn't screwed on right. He then just kept heading forward, who knows? Maybe he'll find Casimir first. Walking, he then saw two dark silhouettes ahead of him. The first one was strange, he couldn't figure what it was. But the strange silhouette seemed like.... It was choking the second silhouette.... Just then, he heard a terrifying scream as he saw the strange silhouette break the second one's neck. And the scream, it sounded like.... Reagans' voice! Lake was shocked, he then ran back, never resting. But on his way to the campsite, he saw Casimir's cold and scarred body, large, fresh scratches oh his chest and when Lake gaze reached his face, he didn't even want to pay attention to it. Out of fear, he slowly walked back from the corpse, but unfortunately, he stepped on a twig. He then heard heavy footsteps behind him as he frantically speeded to the camp, overcoming all challenges on his way. Rocks, twigs, fallen branches and roots. Heavy breaths could be heard behind him, whatever was chasing him is certainly not human. Finally, Lake made it near the tents yet the creature was still after him. He circled the area, trying to lose the creature, yet also never witnessing its appearance. When he thought the creature was far enough, he swiftly opened the van's door and immediately closed it. By good fortune, Reagan left the vehicle's key on the driver seat. Lake quickly inserted the key and steered the wheel as the creature scratched the van in attempt to take Lake's life. Lake never drove before, but he was observant enough to know how to operate the vehicle. He took one last look beside him and looked back to his front, paying attention and finally seeing a sign to indicate the path back. 

I̍̅̀̎̊t̲̂̓ͩ̑ w̦̺̐̐͟ỉ͔͖̜͌l̙͖̑̾ͣl̙͖̑̾ͣ f̵͖̜̉ͅo̯̱̊͊͢l̙͖̑̾ͣl̙͖̑̾ͣo̯̱̊͊͢w̦̺̐̐͟, ỉ͔͖̜͌t̲̂̓ͩ̑ w̦̺̐̐͟ỉ͔͖̜͌l̙͖̑̾ͣl̙͖̑̾ͣ b̬͖̏́͢r̴̨̦͕̝ỉ͔͖̜͌ṇ̤͛̒̍ĝ̽̓̀͑ ỉ͔͖̜͌t̲̂̓ͩ̑'s̠҉͍͊ͅ f̵͖̜̉ͅā̤̓̍͘ḿ̬̏ͤͅỉ͔͖̜͌l̙͖̑̾ͣy҉̃̀̋̑ ā̤̓̍͘ṇ̤͛̒̍ḑ̴̞͛̒ f̵͖̜̉ͅr̴̨̦͕̝ỉ͔͖̜͌ẹ̿͋̒̕ṇ̤͛̒̍ḑ̴̞͛̒s̠҉͍͊ͅ, ỉ͔͖̜͌t̲̂̓ͩ̑ w̦̺̐̐͟ỉ͔͖̜͌l̙͖̑̾ͣl̙͖̑̾ͣ t̲̂̓ͩ̑ā̤̓̍͘ḳ̯͍̑ͦẹ̿͋̒̕ t̲̂̓ͩ̑ḣ̖̻͛̓ẹ̿͋̒̕ t̲̂̓ͩ̑o̯̱̊͊͢w̦̺̐̐͟ṇ̤͛̒̍.

Challenge: What happens next?