☆ - 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕆𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕝 - ☆

"Saphine, take your sister and run!" A woman-hair as dark as ink, eyes that match dark chocolate yet so serious, skin so perfectly colored-husked with her eyebrows furrowed, as she held Saphine's hands tightly. "And once you reach the woods, heed my words, do stop or look back." She added, finally releasing the young child's hands. The child-a spitting image of the woman-Did as told. Swiftly, she ran upstairs, then towards a door painted baby pink. She didn't knock, there was no time as smoke was slowly yet surely filling the hallway. The heavy, wooden door finally gave way, as she soon found herself easing past it. "S-saphine, what's happening outside?" A brunette haired girl in a mint green dress asked, unknowing the ocurring tragedy just past the walls surrounding them. Saphine didn't stop to answer as she quickly lifted the girl and went out the room. But when they did, everything was covered in smoke. Saphine took the handkerchief in her pocket and covered the girl's face with it, to keep her from breathing it in and to keep her calm. She ran downstairs and out the house, fortunately they were unharmed, but they were still unsafe. Every house was burning, people were too. Screams were heard as others tried to save their loved ones, who were already lost. But Saphine, she carried on. She was not about to let anguish swallow her whole. She entered the woods, leaves and sticks creaking under her feet. "Find them!" She heard, but could not understand. She kept on her feet, step after step, breathing heavily but steadily, she did not quit. She did not fall. She had to keep her sister safe. "Saph, where are we going?" The girl on her back asked in fear. "Someplace safe Star, where no one could get to us. Where nobody could ever separate us." Saphine replied, energy burning out as her sight started to blur and she once again drifted to darkness.

"Haugh!" I gasped, swinging my head to take a look around. I was inside my room, sitting on my bed. Safe and sound.

ץѻપ คɼﻉ กѻՇ รคिﻉ, ๓ץ ƈɦٱɭɗ. คกɗ ץѻપ กﻉ۷ﻉɼ ฝٱɭɭ ๒ﻉ คร ɭѻกﻭ Շɦﻉ ɗﻉ۷ٱɭ ɭٱ۷ﻉร.

Challenge: What will happen next?