By luvllymack

Disclaimer:this book is in no way mine story's ocs or anything else this is all by luvllymack go check out her miraculous crossover oneshots k 😁

The akuma class is getting ready to graduate. They are all 19. Lila successfully turned Marinette's fake friends against her. The only people who stayed were Alix, Chloe, Kagami, Luka and Nino. The class turned on Marinette when they were 14. During the 5 years they turned on her Marinette became family to the Avengers. She inherited miraculous powers and defeated hawkmoth. Marinette got kicked out of her parents house but she is fine with that.

————————————————————————

It was a week before graduation. Miss Bustier assigned a project.

"Okay class. For your graduation project you will create a song that describes you. And to go along with that song will be memories. Those memories go a long with you song. The memories will be put in a video. You can have a group play the song and sing with you if needed. You will preform this at your graduation. You may get started." Miss Bustier said.

'I bet Mari-trash will do horrible.'

'She probably doesn't even have any cool memories.'

'She probably can't sing.'

There were tons of comments directed towards Marinette. They all doubted her. Except her friends.

Marinette happened to know that this performance will be live. She has a very crazy plan.

————————————————————————

During the course of creating the song the class was having a hard time. Except Marinette and her friends.

I'm not going into detail about her friends. But for Marinette... her song is about her. The video shows her true self.

The video contains all the nerdy, sassy and badass sides of Marinette. And they all happen to be with celebrities she cares for... aka the Avengers. This video will also lead to her reveal

of being Ladybug and the new Avenger. Good thing no one knows Ladybug is the guardian of the miraculous.

————————————————————————

It was the day of the performance. Tom and Sabine came to support Lila. The Avengers are watching it live while Tony Stark and Pepper Potts watch it in reality.. not that Marinette knows.

Marinette has gotten Luka to play music.. same with Nino. She also got them to sing with Kagami, Chloe and Alix.

So far people in the class did a not so okay job. Not many people enjoyed the show. But now it was Marinette's turn. People were scared thinking this was gonna be the worst performance ever.

Good think Marinette go permission from the Avengers to reveal herself.

Marinette stepped on stage. She had a really nice dress on:[AN could not get to come through it is a gorgeous golden princessy prom dress will have to go to the author's version]

The class didn't want to admit it but they new Marinette was the prettiest out of all of them. She looked like a princess.

Soon she began.

(Start Music) Lyrics

I am not a stranger to the dark

The video showed only Marinette's eyes without their sparkle in a dark room.

Hide away, they say

Cause we don't want your broken parts

It then showed Marinette getting shoved out her parent's house by Tom and Sabine. Tears rolled down Marinette's cheeks.