They whispered to each other and the head doctor responded,

"It was Mrs. Kim, she paid us to make sure you don't hear the truth even if it means your parents... die."

"How much."

"1,500$ each...."

I scoffed, "I can't believe my ears. How many of you are there? 5? SO MY PARENTS TOGETHER ARE ONLY WORTH 7,500$ IN YOUR DIRTY EYES?" They all looked at the ground,

I looked at the ceiling and scoffed again,

"I trusted you with my parent's lives, and this is what you do with that trust. Let me ask you one question, did you actually think that I wasn't gonna close this hospital down? AFTER WHAT YOU'VE DONE?!"

Min Hyuk came to me, "That's a little harsh... there are other people with jobs and--"

"WELL THEN THEY SHOULD'VE THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE DOING THIS. WHILE I'M AT IT, I'LL EVEN CALL THE POLICE, THIS IS MURDER." The started whispering in worry. I dialed the police and our company's advisor,

"Yes, is this Mr. Cha?" I put it on speaker, so everyone can hear their future.

"Yes, Sae Yeon-ssi?"

"I want Byul Hope Hospital closed down."

"B-But why? They're good people--"

"Correction. They were good people. Until they were tempted by money, until it lead them to the murder of my parents."

"W-What?! Your parents? Are dead?!"

"Yes. And it's the head doctor's fault and his little crew. Call the police while you're at it. Make sure they all get at least a year in jail, and they come back alive. I want them to live with the thought, guilt, and blood on their hands for the rest of their life."

"Yes, understood."

*hangs up*

The nurses fell to the ground pleading forgiveness, but nothing's stopping me now. Min Hyuk tapped my shoulder, "Are you... okay?" I grabbed the papers the doctors had.

"Would I be okay in this situation? Someone payed these doctors I trusted to kill my parents from hearing my mother's last words, not only that, but that someone is my Mother-in-law. I'm not done. Could you drive me to her house?"

He nodded, I guess he got his car while I was in the hospital with M-Mom... When we got to the Kim Manor, the gate asked for our identities, so I put on my sweetest voice, "Mother-in-law! It's me~ Sae Yeon!"

"Ah, ok! Come right in! We're in the living room!"

I smirked and walked through the gates and the gardens to the living room. She stood up, "Sit! Taehyung just came back because I heard your friends were stealing you away from him~ Just postpone the honeymo--" I slapped her because she was acting like nothing was wrong.

"YAH!" Taehyung yelled, "APOLOGIZE, RIGHT NOW!"

Mrs. Kim looked up at me and slapped me, I smirked, "Did I deserve that? Because you sure do deserve more than just a mere slap, Mrs. Kim." Taehyung glared at me,

"YAh! What's wrong with you today?!"

"SHUT UP!" His eyes widened in shock along with his moms.

"YAH! HE'S YOUR HUSBAND AND MY SON!" I threw the papers at her.

"NAME: PARK YEON SEO, TIME OF DEATH: 1:03PM.
NAME: PARK JAE YOUNG, TIME OF DEATH: 1:03PM."

Taehyung was shocked. His mom was acting, "Omo... T-They're dead?!"

I scoffed, "Reason of Death? It says surgery on the paper, but no, I'm sure the real reason is MURDER."

Mrs. Kim was surprised, "What? How?" I rose my hand to slap her again, but Taehyung grabbed my wrist. Ow... OWOWOW, I got a hold of my wrist again, "STOP USING VIOLENCE ON MY MOTHER!"

"What irony..."

"What are you talking about?!" I took my phone out of my bag, I actually recorded them admitting to the pay. "Listen here, Mrs. Kim."

"It was Mrs. Kim, she paid us to make sure you don't hear the truth even if it means your parents... die."

"How much?"

"1500$ each..."

I stopped the recording, and Mrs. Kim smirked, "So?"

"SO? SO? Because of you, my parents are dead. YOU USED THEM. NOW THAT THEY'RE NOT HERE, MERGING COMPANIES IS GONNA BE EASIER, ISN'T IT, TAEHYUNG-SSI?!"

He was staring at the phone in shock. Mrs. Kim pushed him back and stepped forward, "Obviously, I did, what are you going to do?"

"You know that press conference? Where you're supposed to merge the two companies? You're on your own, I don't need that ready made speech,"

I grabbed the phone and waved it, "Looks like I have my own speech to discuss."

A/N: HEHEHEHEHHE. WHY IS SHE SO CONFIDENT? WHAT IS SHE GONNA DO AT THE PRESS CONFERENCE? OHOHOHOHOHO!

bye~~<3<3<3<3<3<3