Mj decided to speak up: "Thymes mother decided to take everything from Gorya and her loved ones, which caused her to leave without a trace."

I felt a surge of anger at Thyme's mother, unable to comprehend how someone could be so cruel. Goraya had been robbed of her home, her loved ones, and her sense of belonging, all because she was with Thyme.

My heart ached for Goraya, who had been torn away from the only family she had ever known. It was clear that she had been forced to disappear, leaving behind no trace of her whereabouts. But now, with this new information, a fierce determination has ignited within me. I was determined to find Goraya and bring her back.

"I think I know where she is." I smiled as I looked at everyone in the room. Their eyes widened with anticipation, and their expressions were a mix of hope and doubt. They had seen my determination before, but this time it felt different. This time, I had a lead, a glimmer of hope that Goraya could still be found. I quickly relayed the information I had gathered, piecing together the puzzle of her disappearance. The room fell silent as everyone processed the news, their minds racing with possibilities.

"That's my girl," Kavin said with a smile as he kissed my cheek, and I squatted him away.

Ren and Mj smacked his head in jest, their laughter filling the room with a sense of friendship. Despite the gravity of the situation, their support and lightheartedness brought a much-needed sense of comfort.

Sunghoon stood outside the hospital room, a smile on his face, as he heard Juliette laughing. Despite him not making her laugh, he's glad that she is finding joy in such a difficult time. He had always admired Juliette's resilience and ability to find happiness even in the darkest of moments. As he watched her through the glass, he couldn't help but feel a surge of love and protectiveness towards her.

Sunghoon knew that he would do anything to see her smile like that every day, even if it meant stepping aside and letting someone else be the reason behind her laughter. Deep down, he wished it could be him, but he also understood that sometimes love meant putting someone else's happiness above your own. He decided to leave the minute he received a call from Juliette's father.

"Gorya has gone to live with her parents; find where they live, and you'll find her. I think she lives in the countryside, "I said to Ren as they immediately started to call contacts and gather any information they could about Gorya's whereabouts.

"Now, I would come with you, but I'm pretty much stuck here," I said as I lay up straight on the hospital bed. Ren looked at me with concern, his brows furrowing. "Are you sure you're okay?" he asked, his voice filled with worry. I nodded, trying to assure him that I was fine despite the pain radiating through my body.

The accident had left me battered and broken, but my determination to find Gorya remained unwavering. Ren sighed, reluctantly accepting my decision to stay behind. "Just promise me you'll take it easy and rest," he pleaded, his eyes filled with a mix of concern and determination. I smiled weakly, promising to do just that. Mj, Kavin, and Red left the room, and I was finally able to take a breath of relief.

As the door closed behind them, I shifted uncomfortably in the hospital bed, the sterile white walls closing in on me. The painkillers dulled the throbbing ache in my bones, but they couldn't numb the anxiety that gnawed at my insides.

I fall asleep almost immediately, exhaustion washing over me like a wave. The beeping of the machines and the distant voices of nurses became distant and muffled as I drifted into a restless slumber. In my dreams, fragmented images and memories danced before my closed eyelids, reminding me of the events that led me to this hospital bed.

The minute I woke up, I found a hand on mine. I saw Thyme sleeping like a baby wearing a suit. Is that a suit? I blinked a few times, trying to clear the fog from my sleep-deprived mind.

Seeing Thyme in a suit was something unexpected; he would normally go for the crocodile shoes and leather jacket. I chuckled to myself, realizing that even in his sleep, Thyme managed to surprise me.

As my eyes adjusted to the harsh hospital lighting, I noticed a faint smudge of dried tears on his cheek and a weariness in his eyes that mirrored my own. It almost looked like he was crying. I decided to flick his forehead to wake him up.

Thyme stirred, his eyebrows furrowing as he slowly opened his eyes. "Hey, sleepyhead," I said with a soft smile, trying to hide the concern that welled up inside me. "What's going on? Why are you here?"

After the whole incident, I'm glad that he's here safe. I thought he would hardly recover from the beating he received, but seeing him awake and looking at me now, I felt a glimmer of hope.

Thyme blinked a few times, his gaze searching my face before he let out a sigh. "I had to get away," he finally whispered, his voice filled with a mixture of pain and determination. "I couldn't stay there anymore. It was too much." I reached out and gently squeezed his hand, offering him a little reassurance.

"Thyme, you need to wake up and fight," I said softly, my voice filled with urgency. "You're stronger than you think, and I believe in you." Ren, Mj, and Kavin had already filled me in on what was going on between the two of them. So I was already a little updated on their whole situation.

"Gorya needs you." Thyme then got up, a frustrated look on his face.

"But she lied to me," he exclaimed, his voice tinged with anger. "She made me believe that everything was perfect and that our love was unbreakable. But it was all a lie, and now I'm left feeling betrayed and lost." I could see the pain etched on his face; his eyes were filled with a mix of hurt and confusion. I took a deep breath, searching for the right words to say. "I understand that it's difficult, Thyme," I began, my voice gentle but firm. "But you know she did that to protect her family, friends, and now you."

"She must have had her reasons, even if they are hard to accept right now. It's important to remember that sometimes people make sacrifices for the ones they love, even if it means hurting themselves in the process." He looked back at me and engulfed me in a hug, his embrace warm and comforting. I could feel his heartbeat against my chest, a steady rhythm that reminded me of the strength we both possessed. As I held onto him, I could feel his body relax, the tension slowly melting away. At that moment, I knew that he was starting to understand, starting to see the bigger picture.

He let go of me and started getting his coat.
"Now go get her," I said, my voice filled with determination. He nodded with a resolute look in his eyes and quickly made his way towards the door. I watched him leave, feeling a mix of hope and anxiety wash over me. It was a risky move, urging him to confront the person who had caused him so much pain, but I knew deep down that it was necessary for his healing. 

A/N

Hello Everyone!!!! So in order to find out who the last love interest is. I'm gonna do separate endings for each male love interest.

Hope you enjoy this series, as there are only a couple of chapters left of this story.