Erm. Well this is Awkward.

Warning(s)
Language

You woke up the next morning, smiling at the sight of Choso still in bed next to you. You shake him awake, letting him know that he needs to get ready. He squints, rubbing his eyes. "Fuck. Morning, love." He sits up, rubbing his temples and groaning. "Morning babe. Are you teaching today?" You ask curiously. "No. I have other business to attend to." He tells you, getting out of bed. "We can do something once you get back." He leans over the bed, kissing you softly before leaving. "Choso!" You shout, stopping him from leaving. "Hm?" He turns around. "Thanks for not leaving last night." You smile softly, tilting your head. "No problem y/n. I'll see you later. Love you." Your eyes widened at his words, but you said them back with 0 hesitation whatsoever. "Love you too. Have a good day." You smile. He loves you. This man actually loves you. He said it with no regret nor hesitation. He acted as if he said it before. "You too." He says softly before leaving your apartment, closing the door behind him. You go to get ready, and decide today is the day you tell Amina the truth, since you two are official now. You drive to college and meet up with Amina. She waves and starts walking to biology, but you stop her, grabbing her wrist. "What are you doing?" She asks as you take a deep breath. "Do you remember my one night stand I told you about?" She nods in understanding. "Well, it was... it was Choso." You tell her, her jaw dropping. "YOU FUCKED A TEACH-" You put your hand over her mouth, shutting her up since people started to stare. You let got of her mouth once people turned away, and Amina continues talking. "Wait really?" She tilts her head, her mouth still wide open in shock. "Yeah. But I swear to you I didn't know he was teaching here. And a bunch of drama happened, but he apologized, and now we're official." Amina's mouth opens even wider. "You're dating him? Is he teaching today?" You shake your head to answer her question, both of you starting your walk to biology. "He has stuff to do. I didn't bother asking what because he's stubborn." Amina purses her lips and nods, sitting down next to you in biology. You two talk about your relationship with him and the past drama the entire class, not paying attention to the substitute. The rest of your classes go by and you two continue your conversation during your free period, and the walk off campus. You hug her goodbye and get into your car, driving back to your apartment, excited to spend time with Choso. Once you get back and open the door, Choso's on the sofa, stuffing his face with bread. You raise an eyebrow, placing your bag next to the door. "Why bread?" You ask, sitting next to him on the sofa. "I'm hungry and I can't cook anything. Also, your neighbor is one freaky woman." He tied up the bread bag. "Oh. You talked to her?" He nods. "Eh. Sorta. When I left, she asked if I was the guy you banged on Labor Day, and I said no. Then she said you were freaky." He tells you, grabbing the bread and putting it on the kitchen counter. "But once I got here, heard her moaning some dudes name. These walls are thin." Your eyes widen at his words, and you sigh. "Yeah. She's a slut. Has a new dude over every day." You roll your eyes, crossing your arms. "Also, what's up with her leg?" He asks, sitting back down next to you on the sofa. "I don't know. She has a prosthetic, but every time I ask her what happened, she always manages to change the subject." You look up at the ceiling. "Damn. I'm sure she'll tell you eventually. Anyways, wanna go take a walk on the beach?" He smiles, wanting to do something fun and enjoyable. "Sure! Let's go." You grab his hand, leading him out of the apartment bulding and walking with him to the beach, your fingers intertwined the entire time, as you two walk down the coast, you hear your brothers voice, your eyes widening. "Y/N! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! GET AWAY FROM HIM!" Gojo runs up to you, pulling you away from Choso, and throwing you behind him, shielding you. "Gojo what the fuck are YOU doing?!" You ask, extremely confused. "This guy is an evil spirit. And it's my job to eradicate them. He kills people just like Geto does, but worse." He explains to you, making you look at Choso with wide eyes, filled with fear, disappointment, and sadness, causing overwhelmed tears to well up in your eyes. "Domain expansion." Gojo mutters, causing both of them to vanish, the overwhelming set of events causing you to pass out.