Him?! Again?!

Warning(s)
Language

Choso works at the fucking cafe. You're joking. But you do know teachers usually work two jobs to make enough money, but why here? Why out of all the places does it have to be where you go with your brother? You guys sit down, and you start to sweat nervously. "You alright?" Gojo asks, his voice actually concerned for once. You flash a quick glance at the counter, Choso's eyes widening as he sees who you're sitting with; they definitely know each other. Gojo notices you looking at the counter, raising an eyebrow. "What's going on?" You quickly reply. "Nothing! I need to pee!" You stand up, running to the one family restroom they had. A waitress came over to take your orders, and Gojo ended up flirting with her, and ordering his drink, and f/d for you. As the waitress left the table, Gojo winked at her, making her giggle. While he was talking to the girl, Choso took the chance and walked into the restroom, your head whipping around to face him. "What Choso?!" You ask, pissed off. "You fucked him too? Damn you're a fucking slut." You clench your teeth and furrow your eyebrows at his remark. "He's my brother you fucking moron! And what's it to you?! You don't care about me anymore!" You explain, causing him to approach you. "Just because I'm cold to you doesn't mean I don't care. I still love you, but I can be with my student." He trails his hand underneath your shirt, his eyes widening at the faint hickey and bite marks on your neck, causing him to let go of you. "Who gave you those?" He asks. "Fuck, can you see them? God damnit..." You mutter, looking in the mirror and rubbing your neck. "I said, who gave them to you." He asked again, more serious this time, almost protective. "A guy I met at the gym yesterday. Geto." You tell him, fixing the makeup on your neck, his name making Choso clench his teeth. "Oh. Him. Be careful with him." You smile. "Oh no. There's no more of him. My brother told me he's evil or some shit and to not fuck him anymore because he left me in the morning. Kinda shitty right? Kinda sounds like something a certain somebody did too..." You look at him, narrowing your eyes. "Sorry. It was important." He tells you, rubbing the back of his neck. "It's okay. Because I don't care about our relationship anymore." You say, a smug grin on your face, making Choso feel slightly uneasy at your words. "Wait really?" He narrows his eyes. "Yeah. You're not willing to commit, so neither am I. So see you Monday, Mr. Kamo." He grimaced as you said his name, because damn did it sound wrong. Even you agreed. It sounded terrible coming out of your mouth. But you kept moving and left the bathroom, sitting back down with Gojo. "Took you a while." He smirks. "Dude are you serious? You know I don't shit in public restrooms." You narrow your eyes, crossing your arms. "Maybe you really had to go. I don't know." He shrugs innocently, his smirk growing bigger. You scoff, reaching across the table to smack him on the top of the head hard. "Ow!" He cries, rubbing his head. "Maybe stop teasing so much." Your cross you arms once again. He raises an eyebrow, smirking. "The fact you actually thought you hurt me is hysterical." He chuckles, removing his hand from his head. "No I didn't. I was joking." You tell him, but you honestly thought you hurt him. It's like he's indestructible. He doesn't feel pain; like, ever. He must do something really physically enhancing as his job. You spend the rest of the day catching up with your brother at the cafe, which then ended up with him paying for everything because you said so. You two leave the cafe, head back to your apartment building, hug, and split up. You know that's the last time you're going to see him until thanksgiving, causing you to frown. You head up to your floor, glaring angrily at Mya's front door before heading into your apartment, taking off your sheets and throwing them in the wash, laying down on your sheetless bed, staring at the ceiling and falling asleep.