Bicker

Warning(s)
Language

You ran quickly to his classroom, bursting through the door, causing his head to whip around from his laptop to you. "What now?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. "There's no way you're just letting it go like that. You just left right after you fucked me!" You scold, furrowing your eyebrows. "I am letting it go. And I left because I had stuff to do." He explains bluntly. His attention turning back to his laptop. "Oh so you had shit to do after you fucked me huh? What the fuck was the point then?!" You clench your teeth, balling up your fists. "I'm not having a sexual nor romantic relationship with any of my students." His answers are so blunt, it makes you sick. You scoff and roll your eyes, leaving the classroom. You stand still for a moment, yelling something for him to hear. "Also, don't you even think about fucking my best friend!" His eyes widen at your words, stopping his typing on his laptop as you stomp away from his classroom. You can't believe he would let it go so easily; It makes you furious. You make your way out to the front of campus, spotting Amina under the tree where you two met this morning. "So, how'd it go?" She asks, continuing her drawing in her notebook. "I don't even want to talk about it." You mumble, plopping down beside her and crossing your arms. "Damn. Sounds tough, y/n. I'm always here if you want to talk, okay?" She says, in a soft, comforting voice, almost making you feel guilty for not telling her the truth. You two spent the rest of the free period talking, and you correcting Amina's drawings. The rest of the day was boring, more introducing and blah blah blah. But tomorrow was Labor Day, so you get to stay home, and also see your brother the day after. You drove back to your apartment, seeing your neighbor, Mya, sitting outside her door. "What's going on?" You ask her, looking down at her on the nasty floor. "My dumbass locked myself out. Waiting for the landlord to come up. His fatass is gonna take a while." She explains, rolling her eyes. She is a really chill neighbor, but also a slut. You swear she has a different guy over every night. But something different about her is that she has a prosthetic leg. You've asked her about it multiple times but her sly ass always found a way to change the subject. Doesn't stop her from getting dudes though. "You can stay in my place until he comes if you want." You offer. "Nah. I'm good. Shouldn't be much longer. Been waiting for about an hour." She says casually. "An hour?! Well, I'm always here if you change your mind." You say, shrugging before unlocking your door and heading inside. You're exhausted by the time you enter, not even in the mood to eat anything. You plop down on your sofa, laying down and falling asleep. What a hell of a first day.