One Hell of a Night Pt. 2

Warning(s)
Language
SMUT

As you drag him out of the bar, you have no idea where you're going, so he takes control, grabbing you and scooping you over his shoulder, carrying you to his car. His arms are so big and hard, he could probably crush you if he wanted to. You didn't fight back and let him carry you, a stupid smile on your face the whole time. He put you in the passenger seat and turned the car on, quickly pulling out of the parking lot. "Fuck, you're not making this easy. I want to tear those fucking clothes off you so damn bad." He informs you, his voice low and husky, making you fall for him even more. You reach his house and he yanks you out of the car, dragging you into the house. He lays you down on the sofa, tearing your dress and panties off. His breath hitches as he sees your wet hole, begging for attention. He pulls down his gray sweatpants, quickly pulling down his boxers as well. You knew he was packing from the moment you first saw him; you were right. He was huge. You were unsure about how he was going to fit it in, so you decided to say something. "That's not gonna fit." You mumble, the alcohol from earlier making you sound sluggish. "Then I'll make it fit, slut." He growls, inserting his entire length into you in one hard thrust, causing you to scream with pain and pleasure. His dick was so big it hurt, but felt so fucking good at the same time. You felt his length fill you up, knowing you'll be paralyzed tomorrow morning, but you didn't care. You wrap your arms around him, digging your nails into his back as he thrusts hard and deep into you. "Goddammit! You're gonna make me cum!" You yell, moaning in the process. "Do it, slut. Cum around my dick." He thrusts faster, his hand quickly moving down to rub your clit roughly with his thumb. "Ah fuck~!" His thumb rubbing your clit sent you over the edge, your head jotting back as you cum around his dick, letting out a long moan as you do so. This doesn't go unnoticed by him, your walls tightening and your liquids around his dick sent him over the edge as well. He quickly pulled out, stroking himself a few times before squirting his load all over your stomach. "Fuck.." He mutters, looking down at your cum-covered stomach. He lets go of his dick, allowing it to soften slowly. He scoops you up, carrying you bridal style to his bedroom, laying you down in his bed and leaving the room. You have no idea where he's going, but you don't really care. You're fucking exhausted, so by the time you can even see him leave, you're already knocked out in his bed.

I'll hopefully improve on my smut skills bc I honestly think it was kinda bad😭
Toodlesss