Chapter 2:Found Out

Issei glanced at his adoptive brother who was sitting by the window in the class, Rias had recently sent them a message telling them to come to the club room.

Issei glanced at him, wondering if he should bring his brother along.

Well, it would be fun if he knew my friends, it doesn't look like he made any yet.

Issei thought but was pulled out of his thoughts when Asia tugged on the sleeve of his jacket.

"Issei-kun, prez is calling for us now."Asia informed.

"Right."Issei replied as he followed Asia out of the classroom.

Maybe another time, Prez is probably calling us for something important now.

Issei thought.

Issei slid open the door of the club room before entering inside.

Rias stood in the middle of the room, arms crossed.

He walked up before taking a sit on the couch with Asia beside him.

Rias looked around before beginning."Now everyone's here, I believe we can start, I'll get to the point, Issei your adoptive brother is an exorcist."

"What?!"Issei exclaimed."How are you so sure?!"

"I was suspicious about him so I sent Koneko to spy on him and she caught him murdering a stray devil."Rias explained.

"You spied on him!"Issei exclaimed.

"Issei, he's an exorcist, he exorcises strays, he could be with a fallen angel, he's a threat which is the reason, we should be careful Issei."Rias said.

Issei nodded."I understand."

"Please if you notice suspicious activity, report to us immediately."Rias said.

"Sure."Issei replied.

"This meeting is dismissed."Rias announced.

...

Issei and Asia walked side by side home from school, Asia noticed Issei's eyes were downcast.

"Issei, do you believe what club president said?"Asia asked.

"I don't really believe it but even as children, I knew Shin was kind of associated with the church."Issei said before patting Asia's head."But don't worry Asia, I'm not going to let anything happen to you."

All she did was nod.

Issei turned away but he himself couldn't believe it.

He knew it was just his adoptive brother but he would never hurt him.

Right?

Issei sighed.

This is too much, I would stop thinking for now.

...

"All right, bye dude, see you tomorrow."The boy said before walking away.

"Sure."I said before turning around to walk away when I suddenly saw Issei and Asia coming my way.

"Onee-san, what are you doing here?"Issei asked.