Ch32. A hero name?

🌼

Shinsou finally let go of your arm as he noticed he was grabbing it for a while, the both of you were already close to U

Shinsou finally let go of your arm as he noticed he was grabbing it for a while, the both of you were already close to U.A. after all. As the both of you were silently walking to the school, you decided to break the silence between the two of you.

"I was impressed by you at the festival." You complimented the boy, making him side-eye you and grin. He slightly leaned over to you and put an arm around you.

"So you were looking at me?" He flirtatiously joked, noticing you blush slightly and chuckle.

"Just kidding, yeah thank you. Too bad I can't the level you're on though." He complimented back, making you smile at the purple-haired boy. The two of you haven't talked in a long time and it's been a while since you could talk casually with him. It's lowkey sad that the two of you aren't in the same class, he seems like a chill dude... Even though he joke-flirted with you just now.

You jokingly punched him in the arm. "You just gotta work hard for it, I know you can do it!" You laughed as he almost tripped.

"We're here." He simply said as the both of you came to a halt in front of the doors. Woah, time flies when you're having fun...

"Ah, well. I'll see you later then Shinsou!" You waved him off and began running inside, noticing you only had 5 minutes left.

❤︎

"Heeey, Y/N!" Mina yelled, making your eyes dart over to hers. You happily smiled and waved as you sat down in your seat, suddenly being questioned and talked to by almost everybody in the class.

"You were so cool at the festival!"

"We should train together sometime, Y/N!"

"I want you..."

You sweat-dropped at the sudden commotion and laughed it all off. It wasn't every day that you were surrounded by a bunch of people eager to talk to you.

"Thanks, you guys... You were all amazing though!" You replied to all of them but quickly shut your mouth when the door suddenly burst open, revealing none other than Aizawa, not wearing any bandages.

It was completely silent as he kept walking over to the front of the class, with everyone whispering to one another about what was about to come now that he had fully healed. Some were nervous and some were excited.

"Shut up." He simply stated, making everyone get stiff in their seats.
"You all will be on Hero Informatics-"

"-Are we having a test!?"

"No, please don't make us have a test the day after the festival, it's just too much!"

Aizawa, who was annoyed by the loud children yelling throughout the class, used his quirk and made his scarf float around him, making everyone quiet again.