Ch.10 Tension

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Chapter 10, Tension ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Chapter 10, Tension ・゚: *・゚:*

You were walking peacefully towards U.A, with a yogurt suck pack thingy in hand.
As you came closer to the school, you noticed a bunch of people standing near the entrance of U.A. More specifically, reporters.

With news airing that All Might has joined UA's faculty, the press interviews various students looking for a scoop. As you approached closer and closer, a lot more reporters came rushing your way asking you a bunch of questions.
You visibly panicked until you felt a hand grab your arm roughly, and pull you backward.
Turning around you see it was your uncle.

Aizawa tried to send the reporters away, but they try to follow him inside, activating the U.A. defensive barrier.
'Jeez, can't these people know boundaries?' i muttered to myself.

You and your uncle Aizawa arrive at the class, followed by him saying for everyone to take their seats.
'Alright everyone, we have a special something to do today.' He started off

'Another hero-related thing?' People questioned.

'You all are going to pick the class representative.' He finished, making the class shout in joy.
'A totally normal school thing! Awesome!'
Aizawa activated his quirk, making his hair float and the class go quiet. 'Hurry up, we don't have all day.'

The representative title is a chance for students to gain extra recognition, so nearly every student tries to elect themselves. Tenya speaks out and says that the class should put it to a vote.
'Won't people just vote for themselves?' Kirishima states.

Short amount of time later, the results were set on board.
Izuku - 3
Momo - 2
Y/N - 2
Tenya - 1
...

'Huh? who even voted for me? Must have mud in their brains.' i mentally asked myself.

'Alright, class rep is Midoriya. Yaorozu and Y/N, you two are in a tie. We'll let the class pick on who'll be class deputy.' Aizawa slowly said, getting out of his yellow cocoon.

'Stand up if you wish for Yaorozu to me deputy, or stay put on your seat if you'd like for Y/N to be deputy!' Tenya suddenly said out of nowhere.

'Why didn't he become class rep? He pretty much seems fit for the job..' i asked myself.

A few more students were standing up than sitting down, leading to Yaorozu becoming deputy. Thank god it wasn't me, i can't even speak properly to some people.

'Why did people even vote for me...' I mumbled to myself, catching the attention of the boy next to me.
'I guess it's because you seem like a pretty serious person and whose responsible.' The boy next to me states. I turn my head and glared at the boy for a bit.
'Thank... you...?' I say slowly.
'Shoto Todoroki.' He said in a monotone voice. I nodded in return and glanced back at the board.