Ch29. Unstoppable

"What just happened!?" Kirishima yelled out in panic, catching everyone's attention

"What just happened!?" Kirishima yelled out in panic, catching everyone's attention. Almost every person who was now watching the Sports Festival was... shocked. No, being shocked was a pure understatement, they were frightened. It wasn't a common sight to see something this horrifying. Is a student suddenly bleeding out? Just what has happened to U.A.

A loud static noise coming from the microphone was heard, which made everyone take their seats again and try to listen closely to what Present Mic had to say; "Everyone, it looks like we've gotten ourselves a small problem. Please stay seated while we try to patch everyone up!" Yelled the hero frantically, trying his best to sound calm.

Even though most of the bystanders quieted down and tried whisper-gossiping to each other, a small number of eyes couldn't stop staring at the injured girl. They were too worried to stop looking away at their classmate. Her eye was fully bleeding now, dripping down slightly down her cheek. Still, even though her one eye was open, it seemed like she kept staring at the boy who has done this to her.

And she looked furious.

"Yagi Y/N, please don't try to stand up" Midnight tried her best to keep the girl in her place with her injuries, but she didn't want to restrain herself. Not only did the ashy-blonde boy destroy her eyesight, it also hurt like a bitch.

Y/N's hand firmly gripped Midnight's arm, which was grasping her shoulder, and shook it off as she stood up. As she shook her knees, she was still able to stand up even though she stumbled sometimes from side to side.

Bakugo, who was also still conscious and on the other side of the arena, was looking at the fierce girl now standing up with widened eyes. He smiled to himself; of course, this girl wasn't weak. He knew that himself.

"We haven't finished our battle yet, right?" Y/N Spat the remaining blood out of her mouth on the ground and made Midnight next to hurt slightly fall on her knees, making the hero look up at the girl with a worried look.

Through Y/N's statement, the stadium's attention all went back to her, and were shocked that she would still be able to stand up. Plus, how would she even fight without her eyesight? Isn't she supposed to see stuff to move it at will?

"B-but you're not capable to--" Midnight stuttered while climbing onto Y/N's leg, trying her best to not let the said girl move an inch from the place they were standing in. However, Y/N shook the hero off and disobeyed the rules. She was pissed. Losing wasn't going to be in her title. She's going to prove to everyone- no, the world that she's strong.

Bakugou as well shooed the nurses that were running his way, holding an archy stance with sparks coming out of his sweaty palms with a confident smile. He liked this battle so much, he liked this girl too much. Never in his life has he had this fun of a battle, so they'd better end it well together as well.

The boy, of course, adored strong people with strong quirks; like All Might. This came to a point that he had to make himself strong, stronger than anyone else. But how would he make himself the strongest is he doesn't take on a battle with another strong quirk user? Now is the time to prove himself.