| ︶꒦꒷♡ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ ɪꜱ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇɴɪᴇɴᴛ ɪᴍᴏ ♡꒷꒦︶ |

We enter the new building and holy shit that's a big tree- OMG IS THAT DIANA!?!?! FUCK THIS LAME ASS GROUP!! SCREW THIS HUGE ASS TREE I CARE MORE ABOUT A PERSON I'VE TALKED TO ON THE TRAIN FOR LESS THAN AN HOUR!!!

"D-Diana...!" I try to restrain my excitement when I approach her. I mean we just met after all and barely talked but I feel most comfortable with her so I can't help but approach her. "Oh! Maria! It's good to know that you're alright." She greets with a relieved smile. "P-Please just call me Mari!" I wanted to be called Mari instead of Maria for once...

"Uh...excuse me? I was talking to her."

...who's this bitch? oh right, the guy who caught me on the train when I was about to fall. Pink-haired guy who didn't even dye his hair fully. At least Diana has natural Pink hair— Okay, I really shouldn't slander this guy who saved me from embarrassing myself on the train.

"Sorry..." I step away from them so they can continue talking to each other and I would remain as a spectator...except, they weren't talking. It's just silence...awkward silence.

"Y-You really don't know me...?" He looks at me shell-shocked. "W-Well...I just know you're the guy who caught me on the train so..." I nervously play with my fingers. "Oh come on! Kai Monteago!? The Ultimate Influencer!?"

Oh...oh shit!

"I've heard about you from a few of my classmates! They...got in trouble for suddenly dying their hair pink..." I muttered. "S-So you haven't even seen me on social media?" He asks. "Sorry but my Instagram's filled with cats...and maybe fashion-"

"Wait. Fashion? I've definitely seen you before...in a few fashion and make-up ads." Diana interjected. "Oh my god you're right!" Kai exclaims.

"I-I mean...Yeah?? It's my part time job..." Damn, I knew I would be seen by the internet by taking that job offer but holy shit not one but TWO Ultimates saw me!? I barely model anyway! What are the chances that I would be classmates would be two ULTIMATES that saw ME in an AD!!!

"Oh my god, really!? I don't know what I expected but your vibe is totally different from the photos..." Kai said. "It's the eyes. I couldn't tell when we were on the train because you avoided eye contact but when I saw your eyes I figured I've seen you before! I heard from a few photographers that you instantly get the pose they wanted" Diana stated. I laugh, bashful "I get that a lot..."

"We should totally do a collab...once we get out of this situation. Oh hey it's new guy! I'm gonna go talk to him!" And just like that, Kai walks over to Desmond...Damon...whatever the fuck was his name.

 "So...how are you?" Diana asks, just to fill in the awkward silence between us now that the social butterfly left. "I'm...okay? I'm not really good with talking to people." I still find it weird how I find it so easy to talk to Diana...

"If that's the case...how about I accompany you?" She suggested to which I agree wholeheartedly! She grabs my wrist and leads me to two guys next to a pillar. The guy who set off the "bomb" (ik it's not an actual bomb but it still scared the shit out of me) and a guy with headphones who was behind him.

"Hey guys!" Diana greeted with a smile. God, how is she so happy and sunshine-y? I looks so gloomy being next to her...

"Hey Diana! Who's the new kid?" The guy with the helmet asks and I suddenly get social anxiety knowing I have to actually introduce myself instead of just listening to people's introductions other people do for me. I honestly would rather have each of us do 1 quick introduction to the class rather than approaching them one by one and introducing ourselves. I would just have to introduce myself once instead of saying my name 16 times...

...OH SHIT THEY WERE WAITING FOR ME TO TALK UHHHHHH

"Geez you're just like this kid." Helmet guy points at headphone guy with his thumb, "He wouldn't let me know his name!"