•🌊👙🐚•

Start from the beginning

Giana starts high fiving the guys on her team as a song comes on. She rushes over to her brother, drinks abit of his drink and takes the zoot from behind his ear. She puts it between her lips and lights it with a lighter she had grabbed before. She then dances back over to the volley ball court whilst taking drags of the zoot.

"I WAS A KING UNDER YOUR CONTROL!" the girls shout as the song king plays and they dance about. "All the girls in the water!!" cassie shouts. Giana rushes over to caiden, gives him the zoot and rushes back taking her bottom coverup off. She then rushes in the water and dives in with all the girls. They all splash and laugh as they make tiktoks. The boys just sat there and admired whatever one they wanted. Most of them looking at Giana.

"What bout we all jump in too?" marco says as all the guys look at eachother, rushing up and running in too. The girls squirm as they attempt to rush out. Giana is grabbed by levi who swings her by her waist closer to him and then over his shoulder. "Levi! No! LEVIII!" she yells as he throws her in. She comes back up almost angelically as she moved her hands on her hair as her curls came out.

"you just have to be perfect dont you" levi says with a smirk as he gets closer to giana. Then placing his hand on her jaw and leaning in to kiss her, until he stopped and looked at her smiling and was then splashed. He snapped back and laughed at one of the guys before chasing after him. Giana stands there frozen, before blinking back into reality and walking out of the water embarrassed. She was pissed off. He lead her on. Who wouldn't be pissed off.

She was slightly drunk but this made her completely sober. She walked straight over to the drinks. She grabbed herself a cup of mostly vodka and abit of lemonade. She started drinking it aggressively . "yo. you good?" she heard a husky voice ask. She looked up to see the boy with the once slick back hair that was now wet and dripping. "Uh yeah im fine" she said as she looked down at her drink for a second. "Im ashtray, we aint met yet" he said. "im gigi, well, giana" she said. He nods. "I know, ive seen you about" he says. "yeahh" she says. "You are a cheerleader and all" he says.

She laughs slightly and hums. "Whats put you in such a low mood" he asks. "A guy" she says looking down at her drink. "Is this guy worth it?" he asks. "Nah so i dont even know why im so pissed about it" she says looking up at him.

Gianas pov

I look up to meet his eyes. They glistened. I felt a weird feeling in my stomach, similar to the one i feel around levi just stronger and more passionate. "Yeah, dont let it get to you, its a party enjoy it" he says. I just admire him slightly and nod slowly. "i will... would you like to come for a swim.. ashtray?" i ask with a small smile as i feel myself get tipsy. He chuckles. "You're drunk, your gonna end up drowning." he says. "I know my limits cmon it'll be fun" i insist as he gives in taking my hand as i walked him out to the shore.

The sun was setting. We run out and dive. I laugh as i enjoy the moment. I then begin splashing him and he does it back and laughs with me. Somehow we ended up being face to face. His hands on my waist. My arms around his neck. The alcohol was definitely taking affect. I found myself admiring a random guy i had just met. He was actually really attractive now i realized .

Not even a moment of thought i smashed our lips together, our heads moving as the kiss intensified. i felt funny. I had never felt like this kissing someone, but it was most definitely the alcohol doing this. After a few seconds of kissing we both pull away. He smirked at me. "I forgot your name.." i say jokily as he splashes me. I laugh at myself. I begin walking out of the water, feeling eyes on me. Most guys i looked at were looking in my direction.

I then spot levi, nodding disappointingly as he then scoffed and walked away.

I roll my eyes as i go to sit on one of the bean bags by the movie area. I lit a zoot on my own as i watched the movie playing off the projector. I heard a squeal as i was then charged at by maddy and cassie. "You kissed ashtray?!?" "Oh My God! GIGI!!" they both say at me at the same time. I sigh. "What happened with the levi thing and the only wanting levi?! YOU GOT WITH ASH!!" maddy says confused but excited.

"i didnt get with ashtray, i just kissed him, it was an in the moment thing, and levi's a dick" i say as they look between eachother and me. "Girl- what the fuck happened" cassie says. "Levi went to kiss me and then stopped and walked away leaving me standing there looking like a dick" i say as i took a bun of the zoot. They give dirty looks. "Cunt!" maddy says. "So you kissed ash to get back at levi?" cassie asks confused.

"i- dont know why i kissed ash- it was a weird feeling, he came over and started speaking to me then i felt like i- i was almost magnified to him y'know, i wanted to hang around him so i dragged him for a swim and we ended up being face to face so i kissed him" i explain. They both look at me in awe. "what?" i ask. confused.

"Its love at first sight!!" cassie exclaims. "uhh no." i say with a chuckle as they try to ease me into the idea which i wasnt buying. I then see a shadow coming from behind me as maddy and cassie give a dirty look. "Piss off levi" maddy says. "I needa talk to giana" he says. I sigh as i get up and face him. "what?" i say. He grabs my hand and pulls me to a quieter area.

"what game you playin?" he says. "i told you ion play games, ion take disrespect either" i say about to walk off before he grabs my arm and pulls me back. "One second your all over me the next your necking it on with another guy" he says. I chuckle as i look away, then looking back at him. "Im not yours okay? i can have fun, and do what i want may i add, its a fucking party and if your not gonna do what you instigate don't instigate at all, capeesh?" i say before walking away.

"instigate what?" he asks as i walk away. "Next time you like a girl just fucking kiss her and dont lead her on, it'll save you the drama levi" i say as i continue walking away.

I end up getting tired and getting my brother to drive me home. Once i walked through the doors i threw myself on the couch and sighed. "You dirty little girl" micadean says as he goes into the kitchen. "What now" i say tired and my head half in the couch. "kissing my friends now are we?" he says. "If your friends are hot then yes" i say half drunk making him laugh. "nah but not ash giana, hes not good news in anyway shape or form" he says as he sits across from me on the other couch with a still drink in his hand.

"im not getting with him chill" i say. "im just saying dont get close with him, just leave it a one time hook up thing" caid says. I nod lightly before drifting off to sleep.