Knocking on Sabito's door, Giyuu was welcomed with his partner's distinctive voice. "Come in," Sabito granted Giyuu permission to enter.

Giyuu, gathering his thoughts, initiated the conversation. "Sabito, we need to talk," he began, hoping to address the matter at hand.

Sabito, assuming the topic was about the cat, quickly interjected, "If it's about the cat, I'm fine with it. Just please keep it off my bed."

"No, Sabito, it's not about the cat," Giyuu clarified, attempting to bring the focus back to the urgency of the situation. "Give me just two minutes to explain everything."

Sabito acquiesced, nodding his head in agreement as Giyuu continued. His words flowed hurriedly, aiming to convey the gravity of the situation. "The disease you have cannot be treated here. It poses a great risk, and I don't trust anyone except myself to take care of you. That's why we have to go to a different location. Mr. Makoto, a respected doctor who specializes in this disease, will be treating you."

Sabito, seemingly unperturbed, responded casually, "Cool, so when do we leave?"

Surprised, Giyuu momentarily stumbled over his words. "Wait, what? How do you already know?" he asked, puzzled by Sabito's knowledge.

"I did my research. I'm well aware of Mr. Makoto's expertise, and I even follow his daughter on social media," Sabito revealed, eager to demonstrate his familiarity with the situation. Showcasing his phone, he proudly displayed pictures he had taken with Mr. Makoto's daughter, inviting Giyuu to take a look.

Rolling his eyes, Giyuu glared disapprovingly at Sabito. "You need to stop creeping on people, Sabito."

Ignoring Giyuu's remark, Sabito redirected his focus to his headphones, continuing to enjoy his preferred music. "These tunes don't really hit the mark," Sabito commented nonchalantly.

Realizing he needed to regain control of the conversation, Giyuu firmly asserted, "Sabito, enough. We leave tomorrow, so get ready."

Choosing to disregard Giyuu's directive, Sabito persisted in listening to his music, the melodious sounds drowning out any further discussion. Resigned, Giyuu exhaled audibly. "Well, at least I hope you'll be ready on time," he muttered to himself, recognizing that his partner's carefree nature required patience and understanding.

__________________

Shinobu couldn't help but ponder the perplexing thoughts that occupied her mind as she diligently worked in the bustling studio. The confusion swirled within her, leaving her unable to grasp why someone would even entertain such notions.

As she continued her task, Shinobu's attention was suddenly diverted when she heard a familiar voice calling out to her. "Shinobu, allow me to introduce your co-star, the renowned Rengoku Kyojuro," the director exclaimed, revealing a man who instantly ignited a spark of recognition within Shinobu.

Her eyes widened, a bittersweet memory resurfacing involuntarily. Rengoku Kyojuro, the valiant Flame Hashira, had tragically met his demise during a fierce confrontation with Upper Moon 3. The heart-wrenching news of his untimely passing had shaken the entire Demon Slayer Corps.

Putting aside the fleeting sorrow, Shinobu composed herself and greeted Rengoku with a warm smile. "Hello Kocho Shinobu! I have heard numerous tales of your extraordinary skills and unwavering determination," Rengoku enthusiastically proclaimed, his admiration for her evident.

Returning the gesture, Shinobu's smile broadened as she expressed her familiarity with Rengoku's reputation. "Ah, greetings Rengoku-san! Your violin skills and acting have been widely acclaimed as well. By the way, how is young Senjuro doing?" she inquired, her voice laced with genuine concern.

With a hearty laugh, Rengoku responded, "Haha! Senjuro is flourishing, full of life and energy! Thank you for asking, Kocho Shinobu. It truly is a pleasure to collaborate with you on this project. Let's hope that our camaraderie flourishes as we work together!"

Chuckling softly, Shinobu nodded in agreement. Surely, the synergy between such remarkable individuals would undeniably elevate the quality of their performance. Little did they know that their professional alliance would create a harmonious bond, one that transcends the silver screen and extends into their personal lives.

----------------------------

NEW CHARACTER HEHE