Part one~ gotta get out

"Please" i whimpered. My dads eyes were filled with hatred and disgust. My mother was in the corner crying and gathering the rest of my things. With a thud I hit the ground. I was so weak from all of the beating.
"Get out. No son of mine will be gay! Not under my roof! Get out!! And consider yourself disowned."
The whole situation ran through my head over and over again, as I stand here on the street.
Where will I go? All of my friends ditched me for being gay too.. And I'm sure my whole family has posted on Facebook how disappointed in me they are. But I'm 18 years old for fuc.ks sake! I've been in the closet for 18 years! I didn't know what I could do so I just stood there and went through my things.
-
"Get up. You're coming with me." I looked up to see a man looking down at me and tugging my arm. I had fallen asleep on the concrete and it looked to be in the early hours of the morning. My back was in no shape to jump up but what was I to do? This man looked pretty nice but I couldn't just trust him. I did as I was told and followed him into a limo.
"Wh-who are you?" I stuttered out.
"I'm Ashton, the co-owner of a sex slave company. Before you freak out don't. Its not trashy we only take money from nice, well mannered men. Wait... Whats your sexual preference. "
WHAT THE FU.CK WAS GOING ON?! I'm a virgin I couldn't possibly join a sex slave company!
"Uh um I like men b-but I can't... I-I'm a virgin."
I felt salty tears running down my cheeks and the man looked at me in concentration.
"Hey. Hey, It's okay. I saw that you were living on the street and I want to help you. We never really take in boys like this but you looked pretty helpless. Come with me to our office and you can talk to my boss. It will be okay."
I just nodded. I wasn't quite sure what to say. What was I expected to do. Ashton seemed nice enough and I had no where to go.
"Anyway whats your name?"
He asked politely.
"Um Michael."
-
We drove past some gates and parked behind a large building. I heard loud music playing and I started to feel nauseated. I had no idea how I was going to be able to do this. But if they're going to take me in and the men are safe, what do I have to lose? Other than my virginity, that is.
I mean come on! I've only seen porn once! I'm not sure what to do.
Ashton lead me into the building. He was wearing a orange button up flannel that was cuffed just below his shoulders and he wore black skinny jeans. He ran his fingers through his wavy blond hair in frustration.
"Bloody hell. Hang on Michael."
He pulled his phone out of his pocket and I did the same.
As he was on the phone he glanced at my phone and looked at me confused. He probably expected me not to have one. My parents had just kicked me out yesterday though.
"Okay great." He said relieved.And with that he was putting his phone away.
I looked up at him awkwardly.
"Uh- never really seen a homeless person with an iPhone 6 before."
I dryly chuckled and said "oh well right but my parents just kicked me out yesterday its not in service, but I mean I can still play crossy road."
He looked at me apologetically.
"Oh uh right. Sorry." He bit his lip in concentration.
Moments later I heard the door push open.
"Hey buddy. Forgot your key again, eh?" A large man greeted Ashton, chuckling.
Ashton rolled his eyes and pulled me into the building.
I wasn't sure what time it was but the place was pretty vacant. The first floor was a dance floor with a mini bar in the corner of the room.
There were a few men drinking and chatting amongst themselves but that was about it.
We walked up the black spiral stairway and he nodded towards a door.
"Knock first." He said simply and strolled back down stairs.
Okay then. I inwardly sighed as I knocked on the door.
"C'mon in mate."
I heard a young man , possibly around my age, say through the door.
I hesitantly stepped forward turning the golden door handle , and pushing it open.
I glanced around at first. It was a fairly big office.
A small plaque stood up on his desk.
"Calum Hood." I read aloud.
He looked at me confused.
"Oh sorry, right. Erm,I think Ashton texted you about me."
He but his lip and looked me up.I felt my self blushing.
I wanted to leave. I was absolutely terrified.
"Right. You're Michael Clifford. The new employee."
I was breathing heavily.
I nodded my head and he got up from his desk and walked up to me. He was standing so close. His brown hair was shining in the morning light and i noticed a streak of blonde in it. He held his tan hand out gesturing for me to shake it. I did so.
"W-well um. I've really never had sex before.." His eyes grew wide and then his face grew serious.
"What are you doing here then?"
I felt the familiar wetness of salty tears streaming down my face. I wasn't even aware that I was crying. I knew that this job could help me a lot.
"W-well I just, I got kicked out of my house yesterday for being gay and my dad h-hit me. They said I could never come back and I lost all of my f-friends. Please I have no where to go."
He looked at me seriously once more before sighing and squeezing my shoulder reassuringly.
"Okay. Okay. Come back to my office at midnight sharp. Thats when I'm off. Hang on."
He glanced over at me before leaving the room.
"Ronnie! Hey dude! Unlock the meeting room and let the new employee stay in there for a while."
He came back in the room and grabbed a hold of my wrist. He dragged me into a small meeting room and handed me a bag of crisps and a soda.
"Stay here. Don't leave. Uh don't touch a lot of things.. Okay?"
I was still confused so I just nodded and sat.
He left the room and Ronnie his employee waved at me.
I looked around the room. I noticed policy rules on the wall. And some forums.
I was sat at a large rectangular table with rolly chairs.
I just sat quietly and ate the food provided.
+++
I woke up to the sound of Ronnie barging in, most likely drunk.
"H-hey! Calum is waiting for you." He slurred and then giggled. I wondered if I act that ridiculous when I'm wasted.
When I arrived to Calum's office he was gathering his things. He notioned for me to follow him
+++
We arrived to a red vintage sports car. He looked at me and then nodded for me to get in. I didn't even know him! I didn't fight it too hard because honestly anything is better than living on the streets. He got into the drivers seat and started the car. I expected him to out it into drive, however he didn't.
Instead, he looked at me sternly and said " okay. I know you're a virgin. But you cant be a sex slave if you're a virgin. Thats why I am going to be your erm teacher.."
My eyes grew wide and my jaw stiffened. My teacher?! My sex teacher?! What the hell!? I couldn't! But I would..
+++++++++++++++++++++++