Yagi no more

Izuku: HAHAHAHA THAT WAS FUCKING BULLSHIT!!! ME??? DOESN'T HAVE HEART OF HEROES BUT YOUR BITCH OF DAUGHTER HAS IT???? THAT BITCH WAS NOTHING BUT BITCHY LIKE MALTY!!!!

Oh sorry for not even introduce I'm Izuku (go fuck yourself) Yagi. I have a bitch parent are Ass Might (Toshinori Yagi) and Bitch Wave (Inko Yagi) and dear half sister Izumi Yagi the wort one is when they married she become Izumi's mother and ignore me. Second is when I was quirkless she is nothing but abusive bullshit and I also know my fucker biological father Hisashi Midoriya is nothing but arrogant asshole but nothing worried because I really don't care that much.

Flashback

"I should abort you you are nothing but disgraceful of mine"

"Pathetic Brother and I never want you Deku"

"QUIRKLESS SHOULD DIED!!!"

"You're weak and don't deserve be friend"

"Deku is weak like you"

"Unmanly will be quirkless"

"*kero* weakness"

"Who ever want to be with you"

"SORRY YOUNG MAN BUT QUIRKLESS CAN'T BE A HEROES"

Flashback Over

Izuku: Now I'm ready for run away now and this day is my birthday and also that bitch birthday too

Izuku collected himself and all the money from all the merch sales, prepared the evidence and left it in the USB, and jumped out of the house and ran forward without looking back.

While he is running away and he saw house it's not really old but really nice and sense something invite him to come here so he goes inside

And saw big fenril is guarding and Izuku shake for fear and it come here to bow Izuku.

?: Finally showed up huh?

Izuku: *fear* W-Who are you sir?

Fel: My name is Fel and I'm here to guard this house and wait you to come here.