16

Happy birthday to our WORLD WIDE HANDSOME!!!
I MISS HIM!

Stay gold Seokjin. Fighting!
We borahae you!!!💜💜💜

**********************************

Approximately thirty black bulletproofed land cruisers glide smoothly from the state house, heading to Busan.

And Hwan Choi is in one of them.

Hwan is staring blandly at the buildings. His thoughts are messed up. Even though he is surrounded by armies and top security personnels, he knows the only time he can feel safe is if he ends the Kims.

And Mr. X.

He looks at the sign board ahead.

YOU ARE LEAVING SEOUL. WE WISH YOU A GOOD JOURNEY AHEAD.

Hwan sighs, he leans back and tries to relax in his seat. His secretary, Hwana notices he is rather jumpy. But she decides to say nothing about it. The state of the nation is rather on a negative stand. She understands his concerns.

Her bluetooth beeps twice. She presses on it and nods at the words of the person on the other line. She presses on her bluetooth again and turns to the Prime Minister.

" Sir, all the highways of Busan have been cleared. The traffic police have been active since Yesterday and all the cars checked have been verified to be clear from weapons and explosives."

" There are cars which should pass. My orders. Did you relay the message as I told you to?"

" Yes sir." Hwana answers, but she does not understand why the prime minister does not want some cars to get checked.

Hwan Choi smirks. Things are going his way.

So he thinks.

His phone vibrates. He hastily unlocks it and looks at the senders address.

KING

Nine pm.Base.

Hwan Choi smiles to himself.

GAME ON...

GAMER.

*************

" Sir, the prime minister just set off."

Detective Honshu nods as he also stands up. His team of twenty of his best men and women stand too.

" I hope the plan is clear?"

" Yes sir." One answers.

" No confusions. We have been planning for this for a long time. We cannot afford any slip up. Am I clear?!"

" YES SIR!" The officers shout in unison.

" Keep safe. And watch each other's backs. Team work is key, okay?"

" YES SIR!"

" Okay folks. Let's move."

The men and women march out of the board room and head for the weapons room.  Jim and Honshu remain behind in the room.

" Something tells me the Gamers are planning something big." Jim says as he shuts down his laptop. Honshu nods. He agrees.

" I believe so too. It's suspicious how they haven't made a single move, ever since the prime minister announced about the security meeting."

" Maybe they got scared?"

Honshu laughs.

" Trust me Jim. We are dealing with psychopaths. Nothing scares them. And that's what makes them dangerous. Very dangerous." Honshu's face becomes grim.