9

This is one of Taehyung's favorite things to do. Role playing. The handsome trio stomp their way towards the security men checking the cars and the guests just to make sure no one has hazard equipments on them.

" Excuse me, Mister, but you need to show me your invitation." One guard says, as some others draw closer to the three handsome men.

" I cannot believe this! An hour! I have been waiting for a whole hour just so I can give my cousin her present, then I'd be off for my flight to Tokyo, but no! I'm kept on the line like a mere guest. What an insult!" Taehyung angrily rants, checking his Rolex and clicking his tongue. Namjoon fights the urge to laugh upon seeing the uneasy look of the guards.

" You! Get me the invitation! Just wait until I tell my uncle how his staff have degraded me." Taehyung snaps his finger at Jungkook,then he hisses under his breath, glaring at the guards. Jungkook reaches into his coat when the lead guard who had stopped them takes a step forward and bows ninety degrees.

" Sir... We apologize. We had no idea that a family member of the Governor was waiting outside, it is okay. You can get in after we check you-"

" Oh please! Spare me the fake respect! Just because I said my cousin is Jenna, now you show me your petty respect?" Taehyung raises an eyebrow and the guards step aside, ready to let the men pass.

" Sir, please accept their apology. Besides, the quicker we get to see your family, the faster we can catch your flight." Namjoon Intervenes, knowing Taehyung could act the whole night. Taehyung huffs, letting the guards search him while muttering profanities, like a spoilt brat.

They let Namjoon and Jungkook keep their guns, since most bodyguards have them. Once they walk away from the guards, Taehyung sighs and clicks his tongue.

" Fools."

*****************

Namjoon monitors the view from the drone.

" A total of fourteen guards at the gate, twelve at the entrance, thirty surrounding the premises, and five on the rooftop." Namjoon mumbles through the earpiece.

"Player 003, what are you guys up to?" Gamer asks, as he walks towards the engaged couple.

" Kitty is at the power transformer."

" What?!" Gamer snaps. His hands clenching around the gift he is holding.

" Yoongi, where are you?" Gamer asks, pretending to be speaking through his phone.

No answer.

" I swear you better not try anything dumb-"

The lights go off.

A weird silence follows then people suddenly begin to murmur. The darkness is so thick that no one even notices the place turning into a man slaughter house.

**************

Yoongi fixes his mask and beanie as he aims for the transformer.

" Yoongi where are you?"

He scoffs on hearing Taehyung's authoritative voice. He takes the first shot, and a second, and a third, only a light whip sound coming from the gun he is shooting from.

Four bullets less in his gun and the whole gigantic metal box of wires explodes, sending sparks flying everywhere, like a little show of fireworks.

The whole place goes black. The streets, mansions, all black.

" Let's move." He hears 003 and 005 shuffling towards the gates.

" I'm coming too." 007 says, sprinting towards the mansion.