2

Taehyung laughs while jogging to the dusty black SUV. He looks down at the limp figure in his arms and grins even wider. The door to the vehicle swings open as a handsome, yet dangerous looking man, covered in tattoos, jumps outside.

" You got to be fucking around." He says as he eyes the knocked out man carried by Taehyung.

" Well hello to you too Jeon Jungkook! Did you miss me much? I bet you were crying every night, praying for my return." Taehyung drops Yoongi on the hard seat...not caring if he broke a neck. He exaggeratedly dusts his hands then pulls Jungkook in for a warm hug while giggling.

" Get in." Jungkook shoves Taehyung into the car and slides the door shut after getting in himself.

Soon, three figures come running out of the facility to the van...actually, only two are running while one is being carried. Jungkook slides the door open once more.

" Time?" He asks one since the other two are busy kissing and moaning outside the van.

The other man checks his Rolex and smirks.

" Thirty seconds."

Jungkook curses under his breath as he pulls the other two into the van. They continue kissing, even taking off their clothing's one by one.

" Gosh...I almost forgot how these two get during games." Taehyung rolls his eyes while watching the free porn going on at the floor of their van.

" Buckle up!" Jungkook says from the driver's seat as he speeds off at a neck breaking speed. " Hoseok, how long?"

Hoseok, who was busy ogling the pair at the back having sex sighs as he checks his watch.

" Ten seconds."

" Harder!" The smaller man moans as the other one thrusts into him... harder.

"Five..."

" Come for me" The one on top growls as the vans accelerates it's speed.

" Three..."

"Ah!!"

"Two..."

"Almost!"

" ONE..."

A loud blast is heard. So loud that it drowns out the voices of the two who are coming.

The ground slightly shakes and the heat waves reach them.

Taehyung looks back...only to see vicious flames and fire sparks decorating the place, in contrast to the green trees and the blue sky.

The van eases into the highway as the view disappears from Taehyung's eyes. His eyes focuses on the two individuals on the floor, slightly panting, heavily sweating and having unfocused eyes.

" Oh! Hello Gamer!" The smaller man smiles. Finally acknowledging the presence of his friend.

" Jimin...Namjoon."

" Good to have you back." Namjoon says, as he and Jimin struggle to stand in the moving car.

" Yeah...thanks for the welcoming porn." Taehyung raises both his eyebrows as Jimin giggles, now dressing up.

" And who is this?" Hoseok nods his head at the unconscious person next to Taehyung.

" I don't know. I call him Kitty."

Everyone frowns.

" Can we trust him?" Namjoon now asks, trying to take in Yoongi's appearance.

" I can feel he is just like us."