14

(LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THIS IS YOUR AUTHOR TELLING YOU...

IT IS TIME BITCHES!!!
LET'S HAVE US SOME SMUT!!!!!!)
🥳🥳🎉🎉🔥🔥

lol...I am so hopeless. Have fun...I hope...

**********

Yoongi gasps when he looks into the mirror.

He shuts his eyes as the voices grow louder and louder...
He slides down the wall, scratching his almost bleeding wrists shaking his head, closing his eyes tightly.

" N...no!"

Be a good boy for me...

Please!

Shhhh... Shut your fucking mouth! Slut!

You are nothing...you hear me?! NOTHING!!!

STOP!

Blood spilling, knives digging into flesh
...

Laughter

Loud. Insane. Laughter.

Yoongi...

Yoongi...?

...

YOONGI!!

Yoongi opens his blurred eyes. He sees Taehyung looking at him. He says something that Yoongi can hardly comprehend. He feels like he is submerged underwater.

He can't even breathe.

" Yoo...I"

Yoongi looks into Taehyung's eyes who is rubbing his shoulders gently.

" Br...he"

" Bre...he."

Clearer.

" Breathe...Yoongi."

Yoongi inhales the much needed air. The small male coughs as he struggles to relax his lungs that feel like they weighed a thousand pounds each.

" Tae.." Yoongi whispers and Taehyung effortlessly lifts him from the floor, carrying him to his green bed. He places Yoongi on the bed but the tiny man grips his hairs and kisses him with his trembling lips.
Taehyung reciprocates the action. He gently moves his lips, feeling Yoongi relax and pull him closer.

" Kitty..." Taehyung winces when Yoongi bites his lip, licking the blood drop. Taehyung counters the kiss, his sadistic self emerging slowly. He rips the pajama top from Yoongi's body. Yoongi moans when his neck is bitten, kissed, licked like some favorite ice cream...

Hmm...they should try that later.

Taehyung kneels, pulling Yoongi up with him, kissing harder, groaning into each other's mouths. Yoongi gets rid of the ripped shirt, breaking the kiss so Taehyung can take off his clothes. The taller coldly stares into Yoongi's clouded eyes...

Clouded with lust.

And oh how he wants to savour this moment.

" Come." Taehyung pulls Yoongi towards him, pecking his lips then his nose.

" Stand here, and undress for me...Kitty." Taehyung says as he makes Yoongi stand Infront of the bed. Yoongi shimmies out of his other remaining clothes, not moving his eyes from Taehyung.

" You...Kitty..." Taehyung begins, as he circles around Yoongi, taking in every inch of his gorgeous frame in every angle.

" You are one I've never seen before." Taehyung whispers into Yoongi's ear while tracing the tips of his fingers from the ridge between his shoulder blades...down to his spine...down to the division of his cheeks.