Training

After several minutes they reached a small clearing with a large shed on the other side. Around the clearing, what looked to be practice dummies were set up. Izuku also noticed there was another person there, a pink skinned girl who looked to be his age.

Izuku: "Nezu, sir? Who is that?"

Nezu: "Mina Ashido. She's going to be training with you as well. She's another sorcerer, though she's been training for years unlike you. Let's get you two introduced before you start training."

Izuku: "Right."

The two walked over to the girl, who was practicing kicks and punches on a dummy.

Nezu: "Miss. Ashido. Glad to see you're doing well."

The girl turned to face them.

Mina: "Oh, hey Principal Nezu! Who's this?"

Izuku stepped forward.

Izuku: "H-hi, I'm I-Izuku Midoriya. I-I'll be joining you out here."

When he said that, she got really excited.

Mina: "Really!? Finally!"

She stepped forward and stuck out her hand.

Mina: "I'm Mina Ashido! I've been training here alone after school for months!"

Nezu: "Yes, but I'm afraid he won't be joining you in any physical training for a while. He also needs to go through some control training too before he fully joins you here."

Mina pouted.

Mina: "Aww, why?"

Izuku chuckled and scratched the back of his head.

Izuku: "I just recently learned about curses. To be honest, I don't really know how to use cursed energy."

Mina: "Oooh. I see. Well I'm sure you'll get the hang of it in no time!"

Izuku: "T-thanks."

Nezu: "And as for his physical training, he has his own training regimen that's working just fine. We should move on now Midoriya."

Izuku nodded and walked with Nezu towards the shed. He waved bye to Mina as they entered. Inside, walls were covered in mounts and shelves, most of which were empty but some held various weapons and other objects.

Izuku: "So, where are we anyway? That didn't look like what I expected a UA training ground to look like."

Nezu walked up to a door and opened it, revealing a set of stairs.

Nezu: "Well it isn't one. That is UA's jujutsu training ground. Ordinarily sorcerers are sent to the Tokyo or Kyoto schools, meant specifically for sorcerers, but UA is slowly gaining traction in the jujustu world. This year, you, Ashido, and two other sorcerers will join the hero course. An extra will join the support course. Now come down here with me."

Nezu led Izuku down into a basement area that looked a lot like the upstairs, but the items looked much more worn-out and dirty. Nezu made his way over to a box, reached inside, and pulled out an odd looking doll that had obviously seen better days. It was missing an eye, stuffing was poking out in many areas, and it was missing an arm. Other than that, it was regular brown teddy bear, though it's remaining arm had a blue boxing glove attached to it.

Izuku: "Sir? What is that?"

Nezu: "The thing that will help you with your cursed energy control. It's a cursed corpse. It is very old and only two still exist. The other helps in exorcising curses."

Izuku: "What is a cursed corpse?"

Nezu: "That's simple. A cursed corpse is a humanoid inanimate object brought to life by inserting a core fueled by cursed energy."

Nezu walked past Izuku and back to the stairs.

Nezu: "Your training will start back outside. Come."

Izuku was getting tired of just following the principal, but he wasn't about to stop. The two quickly found their way outside and over to the opposite side of the clearing than Mina. Nezu then tossed the cursed corpse over to Izuku.

Nezu: "Here. Hold this."

Izuku looked at it confused before the object leapt up and punched him in the face, which made him fall. Nezu caught it and it went back to sleep.

Nezu: "That is what will happen each time this creature stops getting a flow of cursed energy as it's held. I'm sure you can figure out what your training will be like."

Izuku sat up.

Izuku: "Yeah, work on my control by making sure that thing has cursed energy. But how? I'm not exactly mad or upset right now."

Nezu: "You will also learn how to constantly have access to your cursed energy even when not feeling negative emotions. That is why we're outside. Try to have a constant flow while being in the calming outdoors environment. That's all. Your training will advance once you've finished this."

He tossed the bear at Izuku once more.

Nezu: "Good luck. I'll be back once I finish some paper work and drink some tea."

With that said, he walked away, a small giggle escaping his mouth as he heard the sound of Izuku getting hit.

---

All Might: "Hello Young Midoriya! Good to see you're taking your other training seriously!"

Izuku sighed. He had largely just been beaten up for the five hours he was at UA's jujutsu training ground. He had been able to keep the beast tame for half a minute, but that ended quickly. Now he was standing on a trash filled beach with All Might.

All Might: "Right now your body is not fit for my power! If I were to give it to you now, you're head and limbs would blast off. Not even reverse curse technique can heal that!"

Izuku: "So, what exactly are we doing here?"

All Might: "Well I can't exactly train you in a gym, so instead, you will be cleaning this section of the beach! By the time you clear a path from here to the water, your body will be able to handle my quirk, though just barely, and that is if you follow my 10 month plan to the letter!"

He handed Izuku a packet which Izuku began to go through.

Izuku: "Whoa. My meals, my jujutsu training, even my sleep is scheduled!"

All Might: "If we had more time I would be more lenient, but ten months is all we have so this will have to do! Your training here will start tomorrow! Go home and be ready!"

Izuku smiled, nodded, and left.