"Lets try and save Dad!"

Chrysós POV
I blinked at Phantom's words while fiddling with my medallion. The gray gemstone now had a speck of white the size of a grain of sand on one of its points. I looked around, we where in Typhoon and Hurricane's house. It was completely open being built at the top of a mountain.  Typhoon poked his head in blinking surprised his feathers puffed up.  He looked at me before I responded "Phantom, as much as I would love to save Tale, even seven hundred years later he's my best friend.  We can't save him without risk of his code completely destroying itself from the resets.  It's fragile."  Phantom shook his head granted it could easily have been a full body shake before he continued.  "Didn't Undertale split into two AUs?  Technically just different timelines?  So the same void?  And one *cough* Dusttale *cough* doesn't reset what so ever."  I blinked again before I shook my head.  Than stopped.  "Phantom that could actually work...". I stood straight up before I shouted "PHANTOM, HURRICANE, TYPHOON HEAD TO THE HALL!  Meeting time!"  I immediately teleported to the meeting hall and activated the crystal that connected to all of the AUs.  I walked over to my spot and sat down on the chair.

A few minutes passed until the first AU arrived.  MythosTale as usual.  The heros and the Fates separated at once with the Fates continuing their work at once.  Sprit had definitely grown odder as the multiverse grew as he pulled string from his eyes and fingers.  Than came AnimusTale with Seer sitting by the Fates and whispering with them.  Likely they were talking about the ending of this meeting.  Arcane sat by the mirror where his Father's image appeared in.  DustTale and AdventureTale arrived at the same time with a half asleep Dust.  One by one the remaining AUs filed in slowly minus Blue, who Bee quickly explained was because of a genocide run but was here in sprit.  Death didn't say anything so I assume it's true.  I really didn't know what I was in for when it came to the Fates.  I shook my head ignoring Sprit pull a string out of thin air while whispers about some "Destinies plan to free the chosen from fate."  Coming from the future sight corner.  They were always saying weird cryptic stuff that wouldn't make sense till it happened.  I looked away and Arcane shrugged at his brother's actions.  Everyone always sat in groups so I was able to see the little cliques that had formed like the ones with foresight.  As usual the original three all sat together with Cinnamon and Edge being the closest at right on top of each other.  I think they might be dating.  I remember my great nephew was with a man.  Don't remember much else about them.  I smiled as I saw everyone settled down and motioned for everyone's attention.

They all listened and looked towards me before I took a breath and began to speak.  "We all know of the original Gaster AUs fates.  But there is a plan with the Dusttale timeline to free the original Gaster AU, Tale.  As it is a split that I did not create from Undertale.  We may be able to save him and have yet another brilliant mind amongst our mist.  But I need your support. Will you help?"  I looked around as Wilde and Mage had a wordless conversation.  They never considered Cycle one of their own as he was always attached to his brothers by the hip.  The pair nodded before Wilde spoke.  The dragon was clearly the leader of the pair as for one he was a natural leader and two he wasn't trapped in a mirror like Mage.  "We can see some benefit to having him here so you have our support."  Arcane, Wyvern and Wyrm all looked tempted to join their fathers.  Cinnamon, Classic and Edge immediately agreed to it.  So the Gaster AUs and originals agreed, so that is looking good.  I looked towards the group with foresight as their opinion in these was always important in these types of meetings.  As well they can see the future so they can give the best opinion.  All I need is their opinion to make or break it.  They whispered amongst themselves before Cycle stood up.  I think Death is the leader but Cycle is their spokes person.  They had the most complex social interactions from what little I could see from them.  Cycle blinked his eyes shifting color which I didn't understand how that worked and he spoke.  "You have the seers support as the chosen need aid and beings far wiser and older than our halls shall walk it soon."

Hurricane was the next to speak "Ooookay?  Well you have AdventureTales support along with DustTales."  I smiled well than it's unanimous!  I got up before I spoke.  "Well than since it's decided I will begin clean up processes in Dusttale.  It has been abandoned for seven hundred years now.  Than we will begin work on altering of the AUs Core for that.  Thank you dearly Phantom for realizing we could use your old AU.  Meeting dismissed!"  Now it's time for social hour.  Most of the sitting disbanded and monsters and the three dragons began to socialize.  And I ain't social!  I immediately escaped after thanking Phantom again with Bee following me to the library.  Once we arrived we parted ways but I noticed that Bee was scratching his feet.  I rolled my eyes realizing that Bee was likely the victim of Cinnamon and Blue's eternal prank war again.  I sighed before I spoke "Bee, you need to stop stealing Blue's socks, I think those are laced with itching powder."  Bee blinked before he spoke "But they decided to not use bio weapons after the chicken pox incident?"  I shook my head "That was against psychological warfare.  The bio weapon ban only lasted 50 years.  Plus itching power isn't a bio weapon."  Bee looked at me "It isn't?"

Undertale Gaster/Tale Sans/Classic Papyrus/Cinnamon
Underswap Gaster/Swap Sans/Blue Papyrus/Bee
Underfell Gaster/Fell Sans/Red Papyrus/Edge
AdventureTale Papyrus/Typhoon Sans/Hurricane
MythosTale Gaster/Cycle Sans/Death Papyrus/Sprit
Dusttale Sans/Dust Papyrus/Phantom
AnimusTale Gaster/Mage Sans/Seer Papyrus/Arcane
DragonFell Gaster/Wilde Sans/Wyrm Papyrus/Wyvern