Chapter 1

"You little brat, Jungkook! I told you, don't mess with those mafias!".

Jungkook smirked and fixed his hair as he walked towards his boss.

"Well, who told them to mess up our shop? You were just being a bitch too!", Jungkook said and took out the mop and a bucket.

The shop owner, Mr Yoo, sighed and hit Jungkook on the head.

"Ya~ You're lucky you're a good worker. Otherwise, I would've fired you.", Mr Yoo said.

Jungkook continues to mop the floor after the mess and sees the group of men outside, staring at him.

Jungkook was never afraid of the mafias that were all around the streets and because of what happened to his mother, he hated and despised them.

"Fucking retards.", Jungkook muttered and continued to clean the mess.

"Jungkook ah, you can end your shift early today. I'm closing the shop early.", Mr Yoo said and Jungkook smiled with a nod.

When Jungkook left the store, he walks over to his motorcycle and noticed that something was wrong.

"You got to be fucking kidding me.", Jungkook muttered and noticed that both of his tyres were punctured.

He had no choice but to push his motorcycle all the way back to his apartment and quickly moved.

Meanwhile...

"We have to find out more about this person named Hunter. He's been ruining our business at a few of our places.", one of the mafias said.

Everyone was agreeing with him until the leader comes out and everyone bowed their heads down.

"Focus on building our business back

"Focus on building our business back. Don't bother about Hunter for now. He's just another random kid who is just having fun. So please focus on the fucking business.", the leader said.

"Yes, Leader Kim.", everyone said in unison.

~

Jungkook had arrived in his carpark and was covered in sweat while he takes a look at his motorcycle.

"Great! Even some parts are missing.", Jungkook muttered and decided to head up to his apartment.

He gets in and drops on his couch, feeling tired from all the pushing and walking with his motorcycle.

His stomach growled and knew that he was hungry already.

He walks to his kitchen and sees ramen while taking some eggs to eat with it.

Rriinngggg Riiingggg!