"I uh... it's different for everyone AJ." I tell him.

"But what about you?" He asked and I think. I think back to how Violet made me laugh, how she cared for me after I got my leg cut off, how she would make sure I was ok no matter what, even if she hurt herself in the end. I take a deep breath and looked to AJ.

"How do you feel when you're near her?" I asked him.

"Like I'm on top of the world." He says and I smiled.

"But what about you?" He asked and I lean my head on my hand and think.

"Well... I felt like I was loved, like I could do anything with Violet by my side... like she was the reason for my everything." I tell him and look at him and he smiled.

"So did you bring your girlfriend?" I asked.

"Oh no, she's with her group, we are going to meet up in Arizona." He says and I look to him.

"What, too scared to bring her to meet your mom?" I joked and he laughed.

"A little." He says and I laughed as well.

"Well, next time you come back you should bring her over, I'd like to meet the woman that's going to make you happy." I say as I get up and so does, he.

"I will, but right now I have a month to spend here." He says and I smiled and nodded.

"That's great." I say to him.

"Woah AJ, nice beard dude." Willy says and AJ laughed at this.

"Thanks, but it's really itchy." He says as she scratched his beard.

"Yeah, they tend to be itchy but you'll get use to it." Willy says and I look over to AJ a bit and he looked to me.

"Hey want to take a walk?" He asked and I nod as we walk around the wall.

"I remember when Violet felt bad about the wall breaking bit by bit." He says and I nod.

"Yeah... she just... she put to much on herself." I say and I look to the wall some more and stop where AJ and Violet had escaped that one night.

"I'm sorry I just... I still miss her." He says.

"Same here." I tell him and I look to our house and I rubbed my neck a bit at this.

"Did you ever fix the cross?" He asked and I look to the side a bit.

"I tried... but once I saw it I just... I broke down and I just stayed in bed again." I tell him.

"I can fix it up if you'd like." He says and I shake my head.

"No, I just... I'll do it." I tell him and he sighed.

"Clem, If you can't-."

"I can but... let's talk about something else." I tell him.

"Well, how has Liz been?" He asked.

"She's been fine, really active, but uh... I feel bad." I tell him.

"Feel bad?" He asked.

"I just... I feel depressed and then I start to think how the hell Violet was able to do it... I'm comparing myself to her and I just... don't want to do anything anymore on some days." I tell him.

"Did you talk about it to the others?" He asked.

"God no, they'd treat me different." I tell him.

"Well Violet felt like that but she still talked about it to others." He says and I look to him a bit and then down to the ground.