Am I Allowed To Feel?

Start from the beginning

"No, her mother and father are gone, and their group had abandoned her and her father... her mom was bitten." I tell them.

"Oh god." Ruby says.

"So, she's staying right?" Aasim asked and I nod.

"Alright... she knows how to." He stopped and we nod.

"She had a gun pointed at me so I think so... if not we can teach her properly." I tell them.

"Alright, seems good to me." He says. We eat our dinner and I look to the house a bit then back to the table. Louis then pulls out his cards and we played a game for a bit. No questions were asked, just a regular game of war or even slapjack, heck he wanted to try poker but I can't play that for shit so I stopped playing. Now Clem on the other hand could play the game very well.

"Royal flush mother fucker." Clem says and Louis bangs his hand on the table in a slap.

"How? How? Do you have extra cards?" He asked and she smirked as she showed that she didn't have any at all.

"Sucks to suck." She says and Louis shuffled the cards again.

"Another game." He says.

"Game on." She tells him and I looked to the house again and then to Ruby as she took care of her kids. It wasn't long till we all decided to head to bed but I had other plans as I went to the shed and grabbed some tools and went over to the truck.

"Doesn't need any work done." I hear and looked to the side to see Aasim.

"Sure, it does... always need work." I say as I popped the hood open and took a look inside.

"I mean yea but you worked on it not that long ago." He tells me and I nod a bit.

"Just making sure is all." I tell him as I get to work on anything I could get my hand on.

"Besides I'm going to have to check the oil soon." I mutter as I felt around a bit and found a loose bolt so I tightened it a bit.

"Yea... alright I'll let you get back to work than, just make sure to get some sleep." He tells me and I nod as he heads to his house. I look back to my truck and take a breath as I work on anything I could. I checked the oil, checked everything, heck I even was thinking about rotating the tires but with my one arm right now I couldn't. So I felt defeated at this point I then put my tools back in the shed and went into my house. I go and lay on the couch for a bit and looked to the ceiling before I finally closed my eyes and went to sleep, though it seemed like a short nap because I was woken up by a jolt and something jumping on my chest and I looked to see Sasha and I pet her head.

"Hey girl... you woke me up." I mutter and she licked my face and I smiled a bit as I pet her head. She stopped and laid down on me and I look back to the ceiling and I see the light of the sun pouring into the house so I get up a bit making Sasha jump off and I looked around a bit to see no one up just yet. I get off the couch and I walk over to the kitchen and grabbed some water we had and I drink some of it and splash some on my face.

"Seems like someone needs a shower?" I hear and turned to look at Clementine and I smiled at this.

"Yea... should head down to the river I suppose." I mutter a bit and then looked to the window.

"Well, we can head out, just us girls." She says and bumps her hip against mine and I laughed a bit.

"Sure, sounds nice." I say and she nods.

"I'll go get Ruby and Minerva." She tells me and I nod and go take a seat on the couch after I fed Sasha and gave her some water as well. It wasn't long till I see Minerva and Ruby come in.