"Who the hell is this traitor....our lands were auctioned and the Italian party took it....where is Jungkook....why the hell is he still there in Meghalaya Hoseok"

Namjoon said as he was on video call with Jungkook...but Jungkook was attending some other call so Hosoek was in line...

Hosoek looked at Jungkook....who came immediately and sat on chair looking at his father angry face

"Papa....I came to realise that our lands of Punjab area were saled online....through a website...I contacted my hacker he will find the person dont worry"

Jin came from behind and said "But why are you still there my baccha...."

Jungkook gave a shy smile to his Mumma and said

"Maa actually... I like someone....no no I love someone here...so I am trying to court that person"

Jin looked at Jungkook with happiness and he shouted

"OMG SHOW ME THE PICTURE....MY SON IS IN LOVE OMGGGGG"

Jungkook chuckled at his hyper Mumma...he nodded and said he will send and after staring at his father one last time....he cut the call...

.

.

.

.

In a dark room...a girl was sitting in floor...the sunlight was falling in that dark room on a canvas...the lady fingers were dipped with paint....she was smiling whole time while drawing the art.....of the person she is craving since years...

She smirked when she saw her new painting ready....

"My angel darling.....Jungkook"

She kept the painting near window for it to dry

She kept the painting near window for it to dry....and the knock made her to smile and she said in order voice

"Come in papa"

The person entered inside the room and stared at her daughter messy face and fingers....he was fidgeting his fingers...

The lady sat on bed and stare at his father and said

"When my Jungkook is coming back from that Meghalaya?"

The person said a lie in a sweet voice

"He called me and said after the deal he will come...you had your medicines hmmm"

The lady nodded and went near her painting...a big painting of her and Jungkook which he herself created  as a big delusion and said

"Now I will not let you go...you will be mine....completely mine"

completely mine"

°•~~♡♡~~•°

Hope you like the chapter
Plz vote and comment me about the chapter

°•~~♡♡~~•°