• 10 - 𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦 •

Start from the beginning

"Watch your mouth.!" Mai held her gun on Nobara's stomach with a smirk, "I'll teach you a lesson"

Todo approached the already injured Megumi on the ground, "I knew it as soon as I saw you. But it's not okay to judge a book by it's cover so I gave you a chance but you trampled all over my kindness" He wiped his mouth.

Megumi scoffed, in his head he thought of Todo being that student who single handley beat five grade one and one special grade curse. How a grade one can win against a special grade curse?!

"I hear that you refuse to use your technique"

"Oh that's a rumour. I used it against the special grade"

This guy is a beast, Megumi knew. He summoned toad to fight Todo but with an blink of an eye Todo moved by Megumi's side and lifted him up like a kid , "weak...both your body and your taste in women" and slammed him on the ground. Megumi started bleeding from his head but managed to free himself from Todo's grip. But Todo pushed him again and slammed his head on the nearby wall and threw him few buildings away... Megumi hit those blocks and fell on a rooftop severely bleeding from his head.

"Like i said, boring!"

"Don't get so ahead if yourself. " Megumi sat up and his today's seem to catch Todo with their tongues. "If that's what you're thinking about that then I'll show you!"

Todo suddenly snapped.

"Don't move!" It was Toge who was standing behind Megumi.

Hearing Toge's cursed speech , Todo halted on the spot, his brain doesn't seeming to listen to him. His eyes widened when a hard kick landed on his face , disforming it for few secs before he flew across the wall and hit it with force. It caused the wall to break and Todo trapping inside it. The kick was so powerful that it made cuts on the ground from the way to Todo.

"THE HECK YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" Satomi's long hair flew in the air as she stood in front of Megumi with her one hand blocking him and signalling to stay back. Todo seemed surprised but he slowly stood up shaking himself off from the mess and the destruction.

"Just made in time! ....or not..." Panda spoke from the side.
"Fish flakes" Toge gave Satomi a thumbs up.

Satomi's eyes are narrowed and sharped against Todo. Her fist is clenched and she's ready to fight again. The last night injury is still on her left hand but it didn't matter.

"Long time no see Gojo " Todo smirked.

"Couldn't you just wait for the event?" Panda raised it's eyebrow, "or else I'm gonna scream like EEEK!!!"

Todo rubbed his neck, it seemed like it was now injured too, we'll Satomi's kick is dangerous, "You don't have to tell me twice. It seems that it won't be as boring as i thought" Todo turned around, "Be sure to tell Okkutsu to show up"

"He doesn't have time for your shits" Satomi spoke with a loud voice, "now get lost but I'll make sure to report you well with that useless Zenin right over there"

Todo made a deadpan face. Gojo Satomi who beat a special grade curse yesterday and last year in Shinjuku she killed most of the curses by herself.

"I thought you were expelled" Todo scoffed.
"No it was Hakari."
"He beat the shit out of one of those higher ups huh?"
Satomi raised her eyebrow, "Yes and I would too"
"Hah you're just like Gojo Satoru ...just more of a stable version!" Todo laughed.

Satomi sighed and shrugged her shoulders, "I'm just good at controlling my emotions" Satomi snapped her fingers making Todo stumbled upon the ground and as Satomi pushed him away using her space manipulation.  "Now get lost dumbass"