• 10 - 𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦 •

Start from the beginning

Both Megumi and Nobara were in an uncomfortable position and wanted nothing but to stand up for themselves. But all they knew was that Yuji was dead so there was no point of fighting.

Todo stepped closer, "Mai stop talking nonsense. I just wanna see if they're worthy replacement for Okkutsu " He gripped his own t shirt and faced Megumi , "Fushiguro was it?" and made the most serious face of his life, " what is your type of woman?"

"Huh?" Both Megumi and Nobara were ready to hear something either so pissed off or challenging from Todo but hearing him asking about Megumi's type of woman caught them off guard . They both questioned Todo's intentions at this point.

Todo just smiled wrickedly and ripped of his own shirt, " Depending on your answer , I'll beat you to half death or at least drag out Okkutsu or that third year girl "  that wicked smile didn't leave his face as he went into a fighting position, " by the way, I like tall girls with big butts"

Megumi shrugged his shoulders, "Why would I share something like that with someone I just met?"

"It's honestly a hard thing for an antisocial guy like him" Nobara spoke pointing at Megumi.

"Shut up" Megumi's eyebrow twitched and he slightly tilted his head to left, "The situation is bad enough without you complicating it"

"Todo Aoi. Kyoto third year. Introduction over now come on hurry up and answer. If you prefer men ,that's fine too. A person's taste reveals everything about them. Boring guys have boring tastes. I don't like boring guys. So hurry up and answer me , Fushiguro! What type of women you like?"

Megumi clenched his eyebrows and thought of himself. Nobara was unarmed of herself so they should avoid fighting. He didn't understand why he had to answer in first place-

"Megumi it's okay to not to forgive people. After all it's your own way of showing kindness"

"Type of women huh?" He mumbled under his breath.

"I don't care what path they follow but if our goals are same I'll call them my comrades. No one is either good or bad we all are here for our own needs. We all are selfish beings and the people we save, too. I'll keep saving people who have positive goals in their life and aren't threat to the society." A sudden flashback occurred into Megumi's brain and his mind made a image of the person who said this to him earlier....

After few secs of silence Megumi spoke, "I don't have a preference. As long as the person has an unshakeable character, I won't ask for more"

Mai blushed and winked at Megumi. Nobara nodded her head in approvement, "Not a bad answer. I would've killed you myself if you're answer was big boobs or something."

"Shut it" Megumi made a pissed off face.

"I knew it." Todo scoffed and proceeded to hit Megumi out," you're boring Fushiguro "

Even though Megumi tried to block it with his hands, Todo was too strong and he flew across the ground hitting it few times before sitting up on it.

"FUSHIGURO!!!" Nobara screamed and was about to run towards him but was grabbed by Mai from the back, "Aw poor Fushiguro. Even though he's a genius who started school as grade 2 sorcerer...up against to a grade 1 like Todo senpai he's nothing but a first year. I guess I'll check up on him later"

"At first I thought you two were similar but forget that. Maki is hundred times prettier " Nobara spoke turning her head, "You're not getting enough sleep? I can see your pores"