1.

My new friends you all are like my fresh flowers who bloom in my own garden of life. You bring me excitement and new experiences. Meeting new people allows me to expand my horizons, learn about different cultures, and gain diverse perspectives. These friendships we can start with shared interests or common goals. As we often spend time together, we might discover and shared values and develop a deeper connection. My new friends you brought again of my sense of adventure and spontaneity, encouraging me to step out of my lonely and darkness wall and can will comfort me from my dark zones and try new things.

On the other hand, old friends are like my roots of my big tree, it provides my stability and familiarity. These are the friends who I have been with me through thick and thin, witnessing my problems and all. Old friends understand me on a profound level, having shared countless memories and experiences with you. They offer a sense of comfort and reassurance, reminding me of my old friend who are my roots and stay my side. My old friends, we can be our authentic selves without fear of judgment. We can provide a safe space for us to express our thoughts and emotions.

And to my fellow followers who admire and support me from afar. We can be friends we met online or people who appreciate my personality. Followers, please stay connected and stay by my side through social media where I can share my thoughts sometimes to you.