I think a lot of kids feel alone and slightly isolated and in their own world.

Start from the beginning

"here on total! Drama Island!"

*Intro plays. It's the same as last season's, but when MK pops up, Gina pulls her away, Emily helps Julia up when she falls and Damien and Emily are sitting at the campfire (Like Gwen and Trent, Zoe and mike, Shawn and Jasmine, you get it) but then Emily coughs up smoke in his face.*

Ripper burst out of the water and inhaled deeply.

Zee wrung his hair out while Priya rubbed Millie's shoulder.

Damien coughed up some water, and Julia squeezed water from Her hair.

"Jesus. How did we not see that coming?" Gina asked MK. The two were lying on the edge of the dock. MK shrugged.

Chase shook water from his hair. Raj and Wayne leaned on each other. Scary Girl smiled at the two Creepily. But she looked different.

She had swapped out her goth clothing for some light brown shorts and a tan coloured shirt and had two pink bows holding her pigtails up. This didn't make her any less scary.

"Campers! How we all doing?" Chris asked.

They all groaned.

"Why did i come back..?" Damien groaned quietly.

Millie coughed up a fucking fish. A live. Fucking. Fish.

"Does that answer your question?" Priya asked chris

"YOU CAN'T JUST DUMP US OUT OF A HELICOPTER, YOU MANIAC!" Julia yelled.

"Oh my god, she thinks she matters. Quick, get the camera." Gina said to MK.

"Shut up, loser!" Julia snapped at her.

"Awwwww, but my voice is smoother than butter." Gina smirked, flicking her hair over her shoulder.

Confessional

Gina: Yeah. Julia and I messaged a bit between seasons. I told her she made me shove my finger down my throat, she apologised.

End

"Coming back to what Julia said, I clearly can dump you out of a helicopter." Chris said. "Everyone meet at the bleachers once you've recovered your luggage! I've got a surprise for you all!" he told the contestants before whispering to Chef "Told you they'd all survive. You owe me ten bucks chef."

Chef groaned in annoyance and they both started walking off.

Millie coughed up another fish.

"Wow. you're really good at fishing." Zee marveled.

Confessional

Gina: So, why would I come back after winning last season you may ask? Well, the short version is, I gave Bowie three hundred K as we agreed, my dad took two hundred K from my money. A*Bleep*. You might be think 'Five hundred thousand dollars is still a lot.' Nuh-uh. My college costs a lot, and I had to rent an apartment nearby. That shaves a lot off my prize money. Not to mention the fact that a bunch of other stuff happened, Eric took at least a hundred K, my mom broke her leg, so I had to pay for that too, even though my dad literally stole two hundred thousand dollars from me, and MK would be in serious danger if I wasn't here to stop Scary Girl- ok, this was the long version. Look, the bottom line is, I'm here to win.

End

Chase ran up to Emma who was pulling her pink suitcase through the woods.

"hey wait! Emma!" he called.

"Nope." she snapped.

"Wait, i was just wondering if-" Chase started

"No Chase!" Emma said firmly.