I think a lot of kids feel alone and slightly isolated and in their own world.

Start from the beginning

"Ripper showed everyone his bum. On the very first day."

Ripper tripped on a rake and his pants split.

"Then he used a team mate as a human shield."

Ripper picked up Priya to shield him from water and a plunger.

"Then he tied the record for the worlds longest fart."

You get the picture.

"And that's ripper."

"Priya, our most prepared player ever made friends with Millie."

priya and Millie held hands and jumped up and down.

"But Millie was only here to write a book about how teens today are total failures."

Mille scribbled in her notebook.

"MK found out about the book when she hacked the confession camera"

MK messed around with the confession camera

"But it was Gina who found the notebook"

Gina held up Millie's notebook in the confessional and smirked.

"And Bowie who ended up using the book to destroy their friendship! Right before the four of them faced the big finale."

"Gina picked up some admirers."

Scary Girl glared at MK

"Injured Ripper."

Gina kicked ripper in the head, punched him in the face, then punched him in the face again in another clip.

"Puked."

Gina threw up in the toilet, then many clips of her barfing in the eating challenge played.

"tried to kill Julia."

Gina shoved Julia under water.

"Hated on many people."

The screen showed, Ripper, Julia, Nichelle, Chase and Wayne.

"And then somehow won our million dollar prize."

Gina bust out of her weird hamster ball. It cut to the final campfire ceremony.

"Now we've got another stash of cash."

Chef waved from the boat full of money. The boat his a rock and started to sink.

"And a secret new contestant!"

It cut to a pair on black boots with pink, yellow and blue laces walking through the forest.

"And because people never learn..."

It cut back to Chris now standing with the contestants in the helicopter.

"All seventeen contestants are back to do it all over again! Which means this season, i don't even have to pretend to be nice!"

The floor started opening. The contestants started screaming, before falling out of the plane into the water below before cutting back to Chris in the cockpit of the helicopter-plane thing.

"This do over's gonna be the all time grudge match battle of the century!"

An intern guided the helicopter-plane thing onto the dock. Chris threw open the door, knocking them over.