❃Chapter_28❃

Mulai dari awal

Eyes roamed around the bare face of younger before putting the clip on the other side too.

Cute.

The only word older mind and heart were chanting.

Firstly, jungkook was looking beautiful when elder put the clip only his right side but now he looks adorable, pink puffed cheeks, eyes down, lips under sharp teeth mercy, skin glowing like a flour, start shaped clip both side over his head.

Adorable.

Not able to stare more than that, older moved backwards, giving a much needed space to younger who was minutes away passing out. The way his hearts was racing over that sharp gaze, jungkook thought he will pass out soon.

"We should eat", he moved his gaze from his lap when his ear picked up his husband voice.

"uh? Yeah ", younger moved forward to serve for himself as he already was done serving for older.

.・。.・゜✭・.・。.・゜✭・.・。.・゜✭・

"-then we all have to leave the lecture room. " younger finished his college gossip with a pout. He turned to right side and glanced at older who was laying straight with resting face. Although there was not any expression on his face but younger knew that he was listening. It's past 11 and they just finished their work.

Tomorrow is weekend, so both of them decided 'more like jungkook decided 'to not to complete their work today. Since they can do half of it tomorrow.

So here, both of them are laying on the bed, talking. Younger was babbling about his college day about 'how their class room heater was not working, but when they complaint it to higher authorities -they refused to change hall just for two hours, but then boys decided to walk away from lecture at a mid way and how all the students did the same so younger had to do that too, then how their dean gave permission at last to change lecture Hall when no one was listening to them'.

Younger widen his pout when the man beside him didn't inaugurate their talk after giving a little nod. As jungkook was talking nonstop since the start, the least he wanted a little initiation of conversation from his husband side after that he would have continued it but now it feels like he is talking with himself.

"Say something", he complained softly and moved his head toward the tv which was on and soft lofi sound was coming out of it.

Taehyung turned his head sideways to his wife who was basically pouting while glaring at television. His eyes roamed around his side profile, taking a look of puffed cheeks , smooth skin and halted at big deo eyes.

Iris holding the image of tv screen, making them shiny. Taehyung had that urge to caress the frowned eyebrows of younger. Finger itching desperately as he made fist out of it to control his hand before it can move it's own.

The tip of younger's ear turn red as he was aware of the pierce gaze, "Today was hectic. " jungkook turned his head sideways when elder start talking. "Many new projects are coming all together, employees are not very calm about the news since they had to do overtime.

Saying so elder again fixed his gaze at tv.
"Ohh... It must be hard for everyone", younger pouted. "but this is good for company , they will be happy once results will come out."

"Yes."

"You will be more busy after wedding right? "

"It depend's on basis of how many projects we will gain until then. President wants to conduct a meeting regarding things, once it's done then I will be more busy. " younger nodded.

A comfortable silence arise between them. Eyes were starring at tv, different thoughts were occupying their mind. It feels good to be present beside each other.