He scoot closer to the very end of the couch. Older took his place beside him, keeping a little distance between them.

Taehyung waited a little for younger, who after a second grabbed his chopsticks. As he was going to take his first bite, his hair again fall over his face , since they are getting longer, it's hard for him to eat like this. Signing he tucked them behind his ear.

Same thing happened two times, and the third time when his temper was already on his nose, as he was taking a decision of cutting his hair inside his mind, a hand came in front of his face. His eyes looked at the palm of his husband, seeing the thing which older was grabbing in his palm , a very blooming feeling stirred inside his heart. Very very soft.

he gazed at older who was deeply staring at his own palm instead of meeting younger's eyes ."I noticed your hair so I bought them", although there was no softness on his voice, there was no smile on his face, and even it was looking like it was such a burden work for older, but younger knows better.

And this gesture made his tummy full of butterflies.

Looking at his husband, today younger took a step ahead, as he decided to not hesitate to show his feelings for his husband. To not hesitate to ask for anything, and to make a first move.

"Can you put it on me? " he asked softly and they shared a very deep look . When no one was ready to break the eye contact younger took the initiation as he can feel his cheek which were turning red, he titled his head side ways which made his pale neck to came in front of older's view. The skin of younger was glowing brighter than the moon, and the first thing taehyung noticed was the beauty mark over his snowy white neck .

Jungkook was well aware of the stare he was getting, it was making him shy to the core that his milky skin was turning red. Although taehyung can easily put the hair pin from the distance he is right now, but his body moved forward, their knees brushed against each other making younger to grab his pajama into fist with thumbing heart.

While starring at younger, taehyung touched his cheek where his curls had fallen, his fingers tugged that lock behind younger's ears, oh damn so softly

While starring at younger, taehyung touched his cheek where his curls had fallen, his fingers tugged that lock behind younger's ears, oh damn so softly. It made jungkook eyes shut. The goosebumps in his body made him clench the piece of cloth tightly. He can feel his husband's fingers caressing his side cheek while tugging his curls backwards, and when the cold finger of older brushed against his helix part of ear-

His eyes snap open and younger got to know one thing today that his ears are freaking sensitive. It made his toes to wiggle furiously. Because the way he flinched after the touch was something else. And he knows that older felt it too.

Jungkook looked at his husband whose fingers are still behind his ear without touching anywhere. The top of his ear turned dark red when he saw the flick on older's eye. He couldn't point out but he surely saw glimpse of something.

Taehyung jaw clenched seeing the reaction of his touch. Ignoring the racing heart with a straight face, which made his eyes to turn sharper than before, he tucked the strand of hair behind the sensitive ear softly and put the star pin over it.