𝟎𝟏𝟑 FERRAN TORRES

Start from the beginning

leaning into my presence, his hand was laid into my thick brunette strands that intertwined themselves inbetween his calloused fingers while his lips couldn't help but seek for the accompaniment of mine.

from my hips to my back, his fingers slightly seem to have struggled to unclamp my bra, smiling into the intensified kiss once he'd finally gotten the fabric off my tits —

"oye pablito!"

third person point of view

hastily gathering their clothes back onto their bare bodies, pablo returned to the locked door and unlocked it with a swift manner — allowing pedri to poke his head through the doorway of pablo's room.

"what are you doing here" jocelyn gulped, staring towards the man who had just rudely interrupted her shared moment with pablo.

"the team are out at a party, you guys wanna come?"

"you could've just texted"

"i forgot my wallet here. interrumpo?" pedri tried his best to hold in his cheeky smirk after his remark.
[ am i interrupting?  ]

almost immediately, pablo closed the door, his flustered expression was accompanied by a huff afterwards before resting himself onto the bedsheets, his head of hair tickling the bare surface of jocelyn's neck.

"quieres ir?" she murmured under her breath, running her fingers through his freshly washed locks.
[ you wanna go? ]

"up to you"

"it's your club's party, not mine, pablo" she sighed.

the realisation that jocelyn worked for his rival club creeped back into the front of his mind. he kept forgetting every so often, unless it's on social media; considering how much she dedicated her love to the club on her platform. he imagined that she worked for barcelona instead and the amount of joy he would have. however, he knew the scenario would never occur. as much as jocelyn had a liking for pablo, it was enough for her to feel somewhat ashamed as a real madrid staff. she'd always been into sports, emphasis on european football. she began watching during her early teens, which allowed her to witness lionel messi's and cristiano's rivalry. was she ever interested in barcelona? absolutely not. no matter how much her dad would convince her to give the club a chance, her denial was always prioritised.

"do you want to go?" he repeated her question.

"i can go, it sounds fun."

just like that, the two hurried to pedri's car — which was parked right in front of pablo's home. pablo had his own vehicle, but he was informed to anticipate for his driver's license to drive alone and avoid getting pulled over by driving without a licence.

it was in some bar that seemed too expensive for jocelyn, maybe she would persuade herself from drinking tonight in order to keep her pockets packed until the end of the trip.

there were many, many cars. too much for the party to be a private hosted party by the team.

"is it not private?" jocelyn questioned out of curiosity.

"no, we convinced xavi to let loose for a little while. it's fun, no?" pedri chuckled, hands adjusting against the leather cover of the steering wheel.