"Why do you have a child with you! It is not very hero like to have a child at this age!" The Dude who approached Izuku spoke with weird chopping motions. He had a tall, slender build with a distinctive hairstyle, featuring a set of engines on the back of his legs.

"First off you need to mind our own business." Momo spoke to him with a dangerous tone. Her eyes were fierce and angry at this man for talking about her hubby and child like that.

"Secondly she's allowed to be here. We cleared it up with principal Nezu and Out teacher." Mom stated still glaring.

(Welp I'll be damned I can't even say anything) Izuku thought

In embarrassment the dude went to greet the other people that had walked in. Erin hadn't even noticed the man as she was watching something on her iPad. Everything was going perfect until he walked in. The one person that pissed Izuku off to no end. Katsuki Bakugo, the one man that had lived Izuku's wrath. He never interacted with Izuku after the ass kicking he got as a child. Izuku knew he wanted vengeance and he'd be damned if he let it happen.

Then walked in Izumi, Shoka, Katsumi, and Shoto. Izuku just simply continued to keep to himself till Izumi approached.

"Izukuuuuuu!!!" She yelled as she hugged him tight.

"Hey Izumi how ya do- ouch" Izuku was cut off by Izumi pulling in his ear.

"Are you fucking stupid? Do you know how worried me and Dad were? What the hell were you thinking starting a Mafia and everything else? How did this even start?" She began yelling at him while tearing up. Of course this attractdd the attention of the class.

"Calm down will ya, It all started with a very enthusiastic midnight walk, a VERY enthusiastic walk. I met a few people they taught me the ways. I helped them, they helped me then it spiraled out of hand." Izuku explained while playing with Eri's hair.

Then a Shota Aizawa walked into the classroom. Aizawa has a scruffy appearance, with long, unkempt black hair and a scarf that conceals most of his face. He wore a black jumpsuit.

"If you maggots are here to make friends then Leave this class. I don't have time for any games. If you plan on staying head to the changing rooms. Your Gym outfits are already in your lockers." Shota Spoke in a monotone

Within a second Izuku dashed with multiple people following. Momo had picked Eri up and brought her to the Field and left her with Aizawa. Who did watch her.

In the boys locker rooms.

Izuku and 2 other dudes walked in to the changing rooms at the same time.

"Y'all are quite quick to keep up." Izuku stated

"I guess I am" one of the guys responded. He had short silver hair and blue eyes. He has a lean and athletic build.

The other simply shrugged it off. Izuku could tell the three of em were gonna be the best of friends. The blonde one quickly introduced himself as Kiba Yuuto. Izuku could tell he wasn't just human. He was something more.

The other one seemed to be a mystery to him. He looked Impulsive but quiet. But as the rest of the Guys arrived Izuku and the other two walked out.

"You three were quick." Aizawa boringly stated.

The three just stayed quiet and waited for everyone else.

It had been 7 minutes and everyone walked out at once. Shoka, Katsumi and Momo seemed to be glaring at each other with intensity.

(Oh shit something happened, I wonder what it could be?) Izuku thought as Momo tugged on his left arm.

"He's mine!" Momo yelled and Shoka grabbed his right and pulled him.

"No!! He's mine!" She yelled back.

"No he belongs to me!" Katsumi yelled and wrapped her arms around Izuku.

(Oh shit this is a problem) Izuku thought and then noticed a few other girls glaring.

"Alright FleshBags, There's 20 of you exact. I have three years to turn you from the worthless, immature, disappointment Hero wannabes to Villain stopping, People saving, top level heros. So for the first day we'll be doing physical exams to test your limits. If I don't see potential I'll expel you. Try not to disappoint me to hard." Aizawa threatened them

"But it's the first day!! What about orient-"

"I'd recommend you stop asking questions and let the man teach his class." Izuku cut someone off.

"Thank you, Izuku you got first in the entrance exams. With uncalculated points so throw this ball in that circle. And make sure to use your quirk." Aizawa spoke as Izuku walked to the circle

"Show em true strength" Aizawa whispered to him.

Izuku lightly tossed the ball up and as it fell Infront of him Izuku froze time

"Hm what to do I got as the time in the world to think." Izuku hummed out and put his finger to his face in a thoughtful way.

He reeled his arm back and punched the ball many times.

"With a snap of my fingers and a flick of my wrist, Time bows to my will, in its frozen twist. Now, the seconds unfurl, a rhythmic beat, As I resume time, a dance so fleet." Izuku rhymed in a fun way and time restarted.

The ball immediately vanished. Moving faster then existence could keep up with and a few miles in the air. A cloud of smoke had formed. The ball moved so fast it changed to a gas.

"Welp the score says does not compute so, first place I guess."

Anyways that's it for this chapter sorry for the delay. I was supposed to have it done yesterday but NOOOOO. Anyways I'll try to post on this at least once a week