Prolonge

It all started 1000 years ago when the era of Quirks Began. When Quirks first appeared. A lot of People used them for evil. So when someone was born with a quirk they would be hung like witches like in the 18th century (correct me If I'm wrong. I don't pay attention in social studies.) Eventually a man was born. That man had a Quirk that allowed him to freely manipulate time. Tho not absolute he had control over time. And he didnt go down the path of evil. Instead he used his gift to stop evil. He became a legendaey hero. He was known as The Time Hero: Chromos. Eventually Quirks Began being accepted in society. Heroes began becoming the norm. But with great good comes great evil. A Villain came to power his Name All For One. He had the ability to steal and give Quirks. He quickly rose to power and ruled Japan. Till the Time Hero Chromos got back to Japan from America. The fight was legendary. A battle that was won by all for one. To say all for one barely won was an understatement. If had it not been for old Age. The hero would have won.

Now we go 1000 years into the future.

We see a pair of twins waking up on their fourth birthday. It was well known knowledge that children got their Quirks on the fourth birthday or sometime around there. Both twins fully awake quickly got up and got ready for the amazing day ahead of them. The twins names are Izuku Yagi and Izumi Yagi. Both wanted to be heroes. In excitement they ran to their parents room to wake them up. At the ungodly time of 2 in the morning. Both parents annoyed to woken up at 2 in the fucking morning. Lightly scolded the twins. After a few hours it was noon. The Children and their parents went to Hospital to check Quirks.

Timeskip to when they get there.

"The yagis please." So the Yagi family walked with the doctor. Once they were in the hospital room.

"Alright who wants to find out their Quirks?" The doctor asked. "Me!" Both twin yelled energetic "alright then let's get started.

Let's just skip the test.

"Alright have some great news. Your son Izuku has an incredible quirk. But before explaining it. What are your Quirks?" He spoke to the parents. "I have a stockpile quirk." Toshi said. "Minor Telekinesis." Inko lied. Because her quirk was an insane Telekinesis. "Alright well then his Quirk is a that skipped a few generations. Meaning it came from an ancestor. Anyways Izuku has a time manipulation quirk. We're labeling Chrono's Successor. We don't know the exact extant of the quirk. Or the drawback if there is one. It could be a slight time manipulation or a major time manipulation. We don't have a clue. So please keep an eye on him." The doctor Explained. "That's amazing Izuku with proper training you could be the number one hero." Toshi Basically screamed. "And what about my Daughter what's her quirk?" Inko asked. "About that Izumi is Quirkless." The doctor broke the news. After all being declared Quirkless was worse then being declared dead when you're still alive. "Well at least Izuku got a decent quirk." Inko mumbled under her breath. "Don't let that discourage you Izumi. Even the Quirkless can be a hero with enough training." Toshi said and smiled at his daughter. "Yea Izumi even if you're Quirkless we'll be the best hero duo ever!" Izuku shouted. "Thank you Mr doctor man." Both children said walking out with their parents.

When they had gotten home.

"Come on Izuku and Izumi let's go celebrate." Said Toshi who was running to the car. "Yay!" Both twins said running out izuku. Only for Izumi to be stopped by Inko. "You can't go you're a disgrace to this family " Inko said as she slapped Izumi. "Mo-mom wh-y di-d y-ou h-h-it m-e." Izumi was crying. "Go back inside and DONT YOU EVER CALL ME MOM AGAIN" Inko shouted at Izumi and then walked towards the car.

"Wheres Izumi?" Toshi asked Inko. "She said she was feeling sick." Inko lied once again. Both parents heard the car door open and looked back to see izuku getting out of the car. "If Izumi's not coming then I'm staying too." He said walking back inside. "Okay then we'll celebrate another day then. Let's go grab some fast food tho" Toshi said driving off.

Izuku who had just walked into Izumi's room. To see his sister crying Infront of a computer. Watching videos of All Might and Telekinetic. "Izumi are you okay?" Izuku asked. Walking towards his younger sister. ((He's older by like 10 minutes)) "They save everyone with a Smile. Could I do that?" Izumi asked while still crying. Izuku ran over and hugged her. "Of course we're gonna be the best hero Duo and save everyone. No matter what." Izuku reassured her. "Can you stay with me tonight I'm scared." Izumi asked hugging izuku tight. "Okay Izumi Ill stay."

Well Id say that's good for now. I'll hopefully post another part today. But that just depends on how busy work is.