Itona's RC Car and Codenames

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"He has a heart. Right under his tie." It locked on to the crescent moon tie. "If we hit that, we can take him down in a single strike."

"Don't you ignore me, problem child!"

"Either way, we can use this." Chiba pointed out.

"Yeah," Isogai agreed. "Okay, let's give it a test run to prep for an assassination."

"If it breaks during the real deal, we'll be clean out of luck." Okajima admired the controller.

Itona nodded.

"Dead slow ahead!" someone ordered as the tank rolled down the hall, before stopping.

"Bye, Bitch-sensei!" A girl's voice.

"See you later!" Another one.

"Go straight home, now—no detours," Bitch-sensei told the girls.

"We will!" Kurahashi said as she left with Nakamura and Yada.

Sora turned to glance at Okajima and Maehara. His eyes narrowing in suspicion.

"Want to stop for a snack?" Nakamura asked.

"Yeah, let's!"

"But you just said..."

The boys crowded around the controller.

"See anything?" Okajima whispered.

"No—the camera didn't get that far. The field of view is too narrow!" Maehara announced.

"Can't we put in a bigger camera?" Muramatsu urged.

"It'll increase the weight, decrease its mobility, and make target acquisition more difficult," Itona stated.

"It already was pretty slow. A bigger camera would be a detriment." Sora added, before he froze. "Wait why are you guys wondering about the camera?"

There were several grunts of annoyance.

"In that case..." everyone looked up as Takebayashi spoke. "Why don't we use a fisheye lens on the camera?"

"Takebayashi!" they yelled.

"If we have the CPU correct, any distortion in the received image...even a small lens can get us a wide field of view."

"Seriously, why is the camera the issue!" Sora pleaded. He really wanted to believe in them here. He wanted more than anything to believe.

"Got it. I'll find a small fisheye lens with a big viewing angle," Okajima stated.

"Ritsu?"

Ritsu woke up. "Yes?"

"Can you build a distortion correction program?"

"Sure! I don't know what you need it for, but I'll take care of it!"

...

He wasn't wrong to have faith right?

"You're a genius, Takebayashi." Okajima rested a hand on his shoulder in respect.

Takebayashi chuckled deeply.

They all looked pleased with themselves.

"We need a recording function."

"Yeah—it's a must for effective analysis of our upgrades."

His faith was clearly misplaced.

...

"Hey, Nagisa." Sora started.

"Yeah?" Nagisa responded.

"Can I kill them before I kill Koro-sensei?"