いち

I remember....

I softly walked down the halls of my apartment. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Pulling out my keys I softly unlocked the door, I looked in the mirror at my beautiful dress. There was still a slight blush of cold covering my face, taking off my dress and sliding into something comfortable. After I took off my dress, makeup, and hair I slid down my door slaying back on it.

(Previously that night)

I was sitting in Sakura's hotel room, getting ready for some regulated social dance for the rookies. Suppose they wanted us to socialize.

"Hey (Y/N) are you starting to get dressed? I wanna see you!"

"No not yet, Don't wait for me though show me the dress!"

"Alright I'm coming out"

Sakura walked out in a suiting red dress, falling just below the knees and a nice little shal. If I wore that I would look like a sack of bones...I wish I didn't have such a sickly body.

"Looks good." I say softly smiling.

"What are you waiting for, put yours on!"

I nodded, pulling out my dress and headed to the bathroom. To be honest I was scared. If everyone saw my figure like this would they ask? And what would I say to them? I don't want any pity for me. There's no point, just put it on. I threw on my dress, let my hair down and walked out.

I faked a smile, and slipped on my shoes.

"You look amazing, I wish I was as skinny as you."

"Sakura stop, don't say that. Your body is perfect on its own, You look...healthy." I say wanting to throw up.

"Well who cares about that I don't want to look healthy, I want to be-"

"Stop."

"Ok ok fine, yeesh. It was a complement" She mutters rolling her eyes

I came off like an ass, whatever I don't care anymore. I pulled on my shoes and walked out. We walked into the dance hallway. This is so awkward, There's the rest of Team 7.

"(Y/N), Sakura! I took you guys long enough... We've been waiting here for like 10 minutes." Naruto yelled.

"Hey! Quiet down this is a fancy place!" Sakura yelled back 100 times louder.

"Both of you quiet down!" Kakashi Said hitting them on the back of their heads.

"Whatever... So Sasuke, what do you think about this dress, pretty neat huh?" Sakura flirted, batting her eyes.

"I don't care, just a bunch of fabric thrown together." Sasuke stated throwing his signature glare.

Me and Naruto chuckled as Sakura stayed silent, slightly open mouthed and shocked.

"Hey! Don't listen to him, I like it a lot, Sakura!" Naruto said beaming

"I don't care what you think about it, dummy." Sakura said, rolling her eyes.

I chuckle and punch Naruto in the arm. "You'll get her next time bud. Anyways, look at the food Naruto Lets hopp in line so there's something left for us."

We all headed in line and got our food. Naruto started following Sakura following Sasuke. I knew better than to get involved in it so I headed outside and sat down. I knew better than to sit there and have the village doofs ask me to dance. I'm not really interested in liking someone right now, I just need a way out of this damn mission . I hear a slight noise and a sigh. I place my food down and look around.