Scroll Seven: Dancing Demons & Encountering Fate

I_Love_All_ - I know you told me to take a break but... I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF! I'M FREAKING BORED OUT OF MY MIND! Let's get to this scroll now.

PREPARE FOR THE LONGEST SCROLL SO FAR AND AN INCREDIBLE ACTION SCENE!!!

[Outskirts of the Lavender Light Village - The Steel Mine]

The sun was shining high in the sky over the forest that surrounded the Village of Lavender Light. However, the village was in chaos as their leader, Hinata Hogosha, was potentially in danger. Despite this, Hinata had ordered the villagers to remain within the safety of the village walls and protect the children while she dealt with the possible threat herself. The threat in question was a towering male, with his sword embedded in a tree, standing a few feet off the ground. He had his mouth covered in bandages and was smirking at Hinata, who was staring back at him through the eye holes of her mask with a calm expression. Although the male had hunted many people before, he could sense something different about Hinata. She was standing before him without any fear, despite being only two years younger than his apprentice. He was curious to find out what made her so different from others he had encountered.

"You're different than most people I have hunted. Hell, you remind me of a brat I met." The man said as he looked down at Hinata, who raised an eyebrow behind her mask in curiosity.

"A Brat?" She asked.

"I encountered him and his team while on a mission in the Land of Waves. I was hired to assassinate the Bridge Builder, but that pesky kid and his squad interfered and prevented me from completing my task. My apprentice and I had a tough time dealing with them, particularly the kid who had extraordinary power. He defeated my apprentice and stopped his teacher from killing me. Then, my employer tried to take advantage of my weakened state and attacked me using his pathetic goons, but I showed him the true power of the Demon of the Mist. After I killed my ungrateful employer, I managed to escape the Land of Waves with my apprentice. However, before I left, I heard my employer mentioning someone like you, and I became curious to meet you myself.." The man said.

[Quick Note: In this story, Zabuza and Haku survived the Battle of the Bridge and killed Gato before escaping due to the wounds they sustained.]

"Demon of the Mist... That would make you Zabuza Momochi - One of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist & Wielder of the Executioner's Blade." Hinata said, causing Zabuza to raise an eyebrow before chuckling.

"You did your research on me, Kid?" Zabuza asked.

"I was feeling bored after finishing some paperwork, so I checked out a Bingo Book. To my surprise, I found your name listed as an A-Rank Threat. It stated that you had failed to kill the Mizukage and had to escape the Land of Waves where you were not welcome after your past actions. However, there's one thing I can't seem to understand - how did you know that I would be here?" Hinata asked.

"My apprentice can be thanked for tracking you down." Zabuza said. Hinata's eyebrow raised in confusion once again.

"Your apprentice knew where I would be? How?" Hinata asked.

"You can ask him when he gets here..." Zabuza started as he reached down into a crouch and grabbed the handle of his sword before yanking it out for under his feet and landing on the ground with the Executioner's Blade in his grasp, slung over his shoulder as he looked at Hinata with a Hunter's Gaze. "If you survive, that is."

"I see... Well, then..." Hinata reached across her body and grabbed the handle of her sword before yanking it out of its sheath with a swift motion, "Let us dance, Demon of the Mist.".