Scroll Nine: Acceptance

I_Love_All_ - A New Scroll, but this one is filled with Fluffy Content! Time for hearts to soar!

Note: The Previous Scroll was in Winter - This Current Scroll is set in the Beginning of Spring. Let's get a move on!

[The Village of Lavender Light - The Hogosha Estate]

Haku smiled as he placed the lid on a newly crafted Bento Box. He then wrapped it in a lavender cloth printed with white flowers and tied the corners into knots to secure the Bento Box. He stepped away from the wrapped Bento Box and placed his hands on his hips, his clothes protected by the apron he was wearing. He thought back to what had happened that morning. The chefs had crafted a lovely breakfast, but Hinata was rushing to leave the estate for a meeting at Council Hall. Everyone seemed to finally agree on the Village Taxes and Emergency Fund Plan, as well as possible trade routes and alliances with neighboring nations, except for Konohagakure. They were still completely unaware of the Lavender Light Village's existence or the identity of the Grand Leader of the village, just as Hinata preferred it to be.

Haku attempted to convince Hinata to eat before leaving, but Hinata shouted that she would return home before lunchtime and quickly dashed out of the estate while wishing the guards stationed outside the Estate's doors a good day. It was now lunchtime, and the Grand Leader had not yet returned. Haku knew she was probably occupied with her paperwork, as usual, and decided to prepare a Bento Box Lunch for her himself. The chefs offered to make it for him, but he insisted on doing it himself to ensure that his other half had a well-balanced meal. He commented that she had been consuming a lot of red and seasoned meat with every meal, which was not healthy for her. However, he made sure to include a cinnamon roll as dessert because he wasn't heartless.

Haku washed his hands before removing the dark blue apron marked with a light blue snowflake on the center of his chest and handed it to the nearest cook before gathering the Bento Box & Cinnamon Roll Container, as well as a vacuum flask filled with Lemon Tea, in his grasp before leaving the Hogosha Estate. The Armored Guards wished him a good day and a safe journey, causing the brown-eyed male to nod at them and walk down the path that led to the base of the shrine's stairs; he decided to take the long way to give the food time to cool down.

Haku walked through the village - everything was in the swing of things: Businesses were running, children who didn't attend the academy were playing with each other in the Village Square, the street performers were doing their performances and adoring their crowds, and the remaining villagers were going about their day while having conversations with each other. Haku smiled at the sight of the village prospering when a familiar voice called out to him.

"Lord Yuki! Lord Yuki! A Moment of your time, please!" a hearty male voice called out. Haku looked in the direction of the voice - he was passing by the Blacksmith's Shop and said the Blacksmith was standing outside the building waving his hand with a smile on his face. Haku raised an eyebrow as he walked over to the male.

"Good Afternoon, Blacksmith Totsuka. What can I do for you?" Haku asked.

"Forgive me, Lord Yuki, but I wanted your opinion on something. With the Chakra Steel the Grand Leader was kind enough to supply me with, I was able to craft armor for our warriors - My daughter came up with the sketches and I created a prototype. We used 2 different colors for the male and female variations of the armor; a cosmetic my daughter was insistent on. I would like to show them to you and ask if you think I could show them to the Grand Leader." Totsuka said. Haku raised an eyebrow before looking down the path towards the Council Hall but decided this would be interesting to see.