Ch30. A new era

Começar do início

"Heeeey! Toshi!" Y/N heard the familiar voice of Kea in the distance before Bakugou slammed the door shut this time.

Both kids were silent, which wasn't uncomfortable at all, yet... Fulfilling? She didn't know how to describe it... Y/N kept looking at the so-called angry boy as he kept walking toward her bed and sat down next to the small wooden chair next to it.

"uhm..." Y/N began but quickly got interrupted by a scoff.

"If I ever hear you say that you don't deserve a victory, especially after fighting me, I will kill you," Bakugou growled at the H/C-haired girl, making her slightly flinch at the sudden... what do you call it... comfort?

"I- uhm, alright...?" Y/N mumbled as she fiddled with her white blanket, this time creating an awkward silence. Way to go Y/N.

He sighed. "You're pretty strong, Blindfold. You put up a great fight. Maybe we could..." Bakugou stopped himself, thinking very good about the next few words that were about to come out of his mouth. This didn't sound like him at all...

"-Maybe we could train together sometime, try to improve that quirk of yours. Trying to brag, but I know how to handle reckless quirks here and there." He chuckled to himself as he kept glancing at Y/N's soft hands, still fiddling with the blanket. Oh, how he wanted to hold them and feel them. Wait... huh?

Y/N smiled, making the ashy blonde's heart ache. "Yeah, we could sometimes. I really need to train my quirk..." She said with a sad voice, probably because she had lived all these years and still did not find a way to properly use her quirk.

Bakugou, who noticed her sadness, immediately tried to do some Bakugou shit and cheer her up; "Hm, well! This future number-one hero is gonna teach you everything! Just imagine being able to brag in the future that THE Bakugou Katsuki trained you!?" He smiled to himself in a confident manner.

The girl just scoffed, leaving behind a small chuckle. "Whatever you say, Q-tip. Just remember, I still beat you today! Just imagine me being able to brag in the future that I beat you at the sports festival!"

They both kept going left and right about all the things they could brag about in the future, not even noticing that Recovery Girl snooped in and took a couple of things with her to the lobby about 2 or 3 times...

❤︎

Half an hour passed, and the three victors were on their way to the podium: Todoroki Shoto, Bakugou Katsuki, and none other than you; Yagi Y/N.

Midnight, accompanied by Kea, were both chatting on and on until finally all three students took their places and stood in silence as the arena began booming with cheers.

You glance over to your left, seeing Todoroki side-eyeing you as well, making you flinch and turn your head away in an instant. weird...

The all too well-known seductive hero clapped her hands as she announced a bunch of random stuff, including the prize and-

"I AM HERE!"

All Might created an even louder arena, resulting in your ears slightly creating a small beep. You frowned at your father, making him sweat drop at the annoyed face you made. 'sorry' he mouthed toward you.

❤︎

You silently tapped on your phone as you were walking home, all alone. The lovely tunes in your ears were keeping you company as the dark alleys you passed gave you a slight chill every time.

Sighing, you finally put your music on pause to be surrounded by nature's silence as you sit down on a nearby bench. "What was my prize again...? Oh yeah, a food voucher." You mumbled to yourself as you held up the golden voucher in front of you that had an inscription with '80% off at any restaurant!'

Smiling and leaning your head back, you closed your eyes and began relaxing. Until-

*clap*

*clap*

*clap*

Your eyes shot open and you quickly jumped to your feet as you heard clapping behind you from someone unknown. What is all this about... you thought to yourself as you tried to make an image of the faint shadow that was walking toward you.

"You really have outdone yourself today... Y/N" The familiar, raspy voice spoke out. The male finally was in plain sight to let you see his entire body... No...

"Tenko..." You mumbled as you grasped your sunglasses, wanting to take them off.

Shigaraki held up his hands in the air in a defeating manner and smiled at you. "Now, now. I'm not going to do anything to you. I just want to congratulate you on your... victory..." He stared at you as you kept holding onto your glasses.

"...Congratulate me how? You wanna kill me?" You spat back, making the blue-haired boy laugh in response.

"No silly!" He began before suddenly appearing behind you with his hand around your neck except his middle finger, smelling your hair. "I just missed you so so much, Y/N. I can't wait to take you home one day. Right now isn't the good time though..." He mumbled as he kept his face in the crook of your neck.

"Wha-" You tried speaking until Shigaraki shushed you left a small peck on your cheek and disappeared, leaving you behind... Alone.  "-do you mean..." You mumbled to yourself.

Eyes wide, your body was too cold and started furiously shaking as you plopped yourself back on the bench and you held your head with your hands. This can't be happening... You thought to yourself.

"Bring me home...? What is this dude yapping about..." You mumbled to yourself until yet another hand placed itself on your shoulder, making you act instantly and grasp the hand with all your might.

The person behind you let out a small yelp, yet didn't try to move one muscle as you held their hand, making you slowly turn around...

"Calm down, it's just me." Spoke the cold voice belonging to none other than Todoroki. You sighed in relief and let go of his firm hand, inviting him to sit down next to you on the bench.

"Sorry Todoroki, I was just a bit startled..." You apologized to the boy, making him look at you in return. Even though your heart was racing, your eyes were so heavy. All the things that happened today suddenly came at you all at once. Why now...?

"Don't worry, do you want me to take you- ah." Todoroki widened his eyes at this sudden surprise: Your head has fallen on his shoulder as your breath became steadier and your body calmer. You had fallen asleep. Deja vu anyone?

Todoroki silently panicked, not knowing what to do. He didn't know where you lived, didn't know anything about you.

This all led to only one choice:

Bring you home with him.