chapter sixteen

Warning: there are romantic scenes in this chapter

I saw them kissing right infront of me and not just kissing but...making out. I felt my heart ache and tears started to flow down my cheeks l felt embarrased, sad and angry. Was l not good enough for him l did not know but all l knew was that l wanted to get out of the damn party. I started to look for mason and soon l bumped into him. "Hey..oh why are crying?"
"Lets just fucking go." He nods and we get out of the party to his car he starts to drive. I look out of the window and wipe away my tears. "Are you ready to tell me now?" I shake my head. "No. Lets just...go to your place."

"Alright." As much as l felt heart broken l also felt guilt because l had cheated on him too. I sigh and just look at the scenery outside why should l worry about this stupid realationship its not like l liked the guy anyway. We soon arrive to masons place. We get out of the car. "Are your parents home?" He shakes his head. "They went out on a business trip."
"Oh okay." I get into his house and he closes the door behind me. "So what-" before he could finish his sentence l kissed him l dont know why but l just felt like it. "Wow." He says shocked. "Sorry..."

"Its okay l....liked it." He comes closer to me and holds my waist while looking deeply into my eyes l knew what he wanted and he knew what l wanted. He softly starts to peck kiss my neck which made me tingle from the inside out. "Please." I whisper underneath my breath as l felt turned on. "Be patient." He whispers softly. As he kept kissing my neck l felt more and more hornier. I wanted him to devour me whole just by the way he kissed my neck. "Could l maybe...give you a hickie?" I nodded. "Yeah." He start to softly suck my neck but l didnt know if it was going to show up on my skin complexion but l guess he could try while he was sucking me l could not help but to think about sarah. "What about your girlfriend?" He stops sucking my neck. "I saw her cheat on me at the party." I was suprised he saw it too? "What about your boyfriend?"

"I saw him cheating on me too with..sarah."
"Oh.." l could feel his hand gently touch my thigh." How about we have a little bit of fun to forget about them?" I nod while smilling l wanted to do it. He leads me to his room then pushes me onto the bed l was breathing heavily waiting for him to do bad things to me. "Please mason....touch me!" I couldnt contain myself any longer. I feel his hand go up my black dress. I shivered a bit l loved it way too much l feel him touch my clit on my panties but l wasnt satisfied. "More more please." I hear him softly chuckle before he removed my panties completely l open my legs for him and l could feel him gently touch my clit. It was so fucking good it tingled. I moan loudly. "Shit your pussy looks amazing." I couldnt even say words because each time l shivered from the pleasure. I soon felt a wet tongue on my clit l moan even more louder as he went faster and faster l wanted to close my legs but he kept them open and continued to eat me out. "Mason oh my god l dont know if l can do this!" Another moan escaped from my mouth before he responded. "You can just be strong for me." I nod and he continues and l clenched onto the blankets. The way he licked me was amazing.

Very soon l orgasmed but he kept going. "Mason....l cant stop." He stops. He tells me to sit up and l do so. He unzips my dress and takes it off he slowly moves his hands towards my breasts and squeezes them. "Your boobs are so soft."
"Thank you." He start to move my nipples up and down l moan but now l wanted to please him. So l pushed him onto the bed. "What are you doing?"

"Let me show you." I unzip his pants and rub my palm on his crotch l could hear his groans. I take off his pants and underwear then l licked his dick. I never thought l would be doing this kind of stuff with my best friend but l was and l was not going to stop for anything. I start to suck his cock and he groans louder l could feel him getting harder and harder in my mouth. "Oh fuck stella you're doing so good."
"Im glad." I go back to sucking and l loved the texture of his dick. I take his dick out of my mouth after 4 minutes and stroke it with my hands. While stroking it l looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. I lean closer to him and kiss his soft lips. "Do you have a condom?" He nods and gets off of the bed to his closet.

He takes out a condom packet. He opens it and he puts it onto his dick. "Are you ready?"
He asks coming closer to me. "Yes." I open my legs wide for him. I could feel his penis slowly enter me it was huge and it was kind of painful. He soon reaches the end of my vagina. He starts to go back and forth slowly. "Does it hurt?"
"Just a bit." He starts to tense up and he goes faster l moan. "Oh my gosh its so good." I had never experienced this type of pleasure. It made me feel full again. "Shit you're tight." He says with a groan. "Your dick is just so big." He pounds into me faster and harder l moan loudly and hold onto his shirt for stability. "Fuck mason you're going to kill me if you keep going on like this." But he kept on going and l could hear how wet l was just by splashes of my own cum. He brings my head closer to his and we stare at each other while we were enjoying ourselves l felt my cum drip out of me. "Oh my god im going to cum." He soon stops and he lets out his final groan before letting go of me l collapse onto the bed and He lays next to me. "That was so good." I nod at his comment. He pulls me closer to his body and l laid on his chest and he wrapped his arms around my shoulder. "I love you stella."
"I love you too mason." We soon fall asleep from the intense night...