a dinner

"It's just... How do you know you love someone?" Minho asked and his eyes wandered off to the ground and then back into Chan's eyes. "Well-" "GIVE ME THE FOOD" Changbin cut Bangchan off dashing into the kitchen like a thunder. "Oi! Can't you be quieter?! Hannie is sleeping in his room. Show some respect, jeez." Minho snapped at Changbin, shutting him off and Changbin just rolled his eyes at Minho.

"Come on you two, can you not fight for one meal?" Bangchan asked and got a synchronized 'no' as an answer. He rolled his eyes at the two and went to check his phone. "Anyway, where is Seungmin and Jeongin? Min, did you even tell them to come and eat?" Chan asked after he settled his phone down.

"Yeah, they were both a mess, so I think they are fixing themselfs or something." Minho giggled smirkily at his own answer. "And Felix and Hyunjin?" "They are on a date." Said Changbin this time. "Damn, does anybody tell me anything in this house?" Chan got another synchronized 'no' and this time, he sighed in annoyance and walked out of the kitchen.

He went through the hallway, passing Jisung's room and then his room until he got to the door of Seungmin's room. Chan sighed, calming himself from the two idiots now probably fighting over nothing in the kitchen. Honestly, he found the two kinda cute acually, at least Changbin.

Anyway, back to where we were. He knocked on the door twice and took a small step back. He heard slight shifting from the other side of the door and then silence. After a moment, the door opened and revieled Seungmin, who didn't seem really happy. "Hey..." the younger said and gave Chan a 'what the fuck do you want' look. "Hi uh, Minho was here like 10 minutes ago, wasn't he?" Chan asked. "Yeeaah he was... And what?" "Uh nothing just, if you two wanna eat, food is ready and it will be cold soon. If not, have fun... whatever you're doin'. If you wanna eat later, I'll leave the remain in the fridge." Chan said and with a smile went back to the kitchen.

Surpringly, Minho and Changbin were casually sitting and enjoying the food, which Chan was of course happy, he really didn't want to deal with any of this right now. So he just sat next to Changbin and began eating too.

Neither of the younger 3 showed up so they were left alone. Not like they minded. It was a peacful dinner for Chan for once in a while. No fighting between Minho, Hyunjin and Changbin, no Changbin flirting with Hyunjin even tho he knows Hyunjin is taken. No Han and Seungmin bullying Chan. It was just unbelievably peacful something had to gone wrong.

But it surprisingly didn't. Everything was fine. They were conversing random things that came on mind, laughing together, and all these things friends do. And yeah, Minho was also thirdwheeling since his two friends were really into each other, but neither of them admit it. But Minho just knew it.

He knew the dynamics between Chan and Changbin, Jeongin and Seungmin, Felix and Hyunjin. But he never himself understood how feelings work. He didn't know how to express love, he didn't even know how you know when you're in love. So he just decided to first of all, make the two a pair(finaly) and second, find out how love and relationships work.

"Hey uh, ya still want an answer to your question about, you know... feelings?" Chan asked suddenly interrupting Minho's trails of thoughts. "Oh, you still remember? I would like to receive it." He answered and smirked to himslef.

He was gonna catch two flys in one slap. Why you ask? Well, he wants to know how to know about feelings, and he wants to get the two together. And while Chan would be explaining, Minho knew something was about to happen.

"Okay so, how do I... Well, it's not anything like a huge assignment so you're suddenly like: 'Oh my god, now I love this person! Now I love that person!'  No. I mean, you can love someone from the 'love at first sight' but that's not really love. That's different, since it's more like a... a crush, you just feel somehow attracted to the person." Even Changbin was silent as Chan was talking.

"You know, it's just you want to be close to that person. You want to hold them when you are close, you have the urge to touch them, even if it's just palms brushing against each other." He looked into Changbin's eyes and Changbin returned the stare. Minho felt the hard thridwheeling feeling, but he felt somehow happy that he was the thirdwheel.

"And... You just want to make them feel safe with you... Can't stand seeing them hurt, physicaly neither mentaly..." His voice slowed and got into a deeper volume. As Minho was eyeing them and they were looking into each other's eyes, Minho could see the blush growing on Changbin's ears. "And... You have the urge to just... check them out, doesn't matter of what body part we're talking about. You're just checking them out. Also everything reminds you of them, even the smallest things like color, piece of clothing, just whatever."

As he was talking, he was either looking into Changbin's eyes, or just eyeing whatever he felt attractive on the shorter. Aka, he was checking him out, how else.

Minho started feeling a bit cringe at that point and felt like he shouldn't be watching that scene. He had everything he needed to know anyway. So he got up, placed the leftovers into the fridge for the younger members when they are hungry and went into Jisung's room.

Shorter chapter, sorry!