𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖊'𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊

One day an old stone carver appeared before the king carrying a marble statue. It was the image of a beautiful woman. The rarest wonder in the world! It seemed that some wise sage had breathed the warm breath of love into a lifeless piece of stone and given it life.

The statue was not a copy of any woman of this world. On the contrary, it was one of those women of the carver's imagination, whose consorts cannot be equaled by women and concubines of the upper world. King taehyung felt very amuse to see this strange art of the carver and presented him with many gold coins in return.

Taehyung kept the statue in his bedroom in such a place that it could be seen all the time. The statue was not more than two and a half feet tall, but the carver had filled it with such life that one did not even realize its height.

It would seem that this is a figure of beauty and youth in the colorful world of clouds, which has been silenced by magic. Whose still desires to be crushed in his still limbs, in whose moist lips the longing for conversation is opening its eyes.

Now while doing anything, Taehyung's eyes would inevitably gravitate towards it, as if drawn by an invisible force. His bedroom was a treasure trove of artistic creations, yet it was something about the presence of one particular statue that did not allow him to be attracted other things.

Hours turned into moments as he would always found standing entranced, studying the intricate details of the statue's form. He found himself drawn to its magnetic allure. The statue seemed to hold an inexplicable power over the king, providing him with the emotional respite he sought.

It was as though a silent bond had formed between the king and the statue, offering solace from the heartlessness of the queen. As the queen's unkindness lingered in his heart, the statue became his refuge, granting him the affection he longed for.

It was as though the statue had cast a spell on the king, weaving an intangible connection that grew stronger with each passing day. Slowly, but surely, the statue became a source of comfort, filling the void that the queen had left behind.

Jimin was aware of this beautiful statue and he knew how Taehyung looks at it with admiration. He had seen Taehyung, intensely staring at this statue many times. Lately, he had also realized that taehyung's behavior towards him had changed and he was starting to distance himself from Jimin. He knew all this but did not object, unwilling to confront the king about his shifting behavior.

As spring adorned the palace grounds, the air grew vibrant with the promise of new beginnings. This was the time, when you have a hangover in the eyes, a pain in the heart and a thirst in the soul. When every living being seeks a companion for theirselves.

One particular day, as the sun gently caressed the Earth, Taehyung awoke feeling restless. The night had been plagued by a sense of his low luck. He has spent it just by changing sleeping positions. It seemed like, his grievances and grudges with Jimin was again resurfacing like an open wound.

Frustration crept into his every thought, refusing to dissipate even as he rose from his bed.

Standing near the window, Taehyung stared out at the garden below, where cheerful birds flitted from branch to branch, their songs filling the air with joy. The chirping of happy birds in the garden below was making the spring more colorful. Yet, instead of finding comfort in their melody, the king's mood grew darker, mirroring the heaviness within his heart.

As he left by the window, his eyes wandered aimlessly until they landed upon the statue. Today, it seemed to radiate an ethereal allure unlike anything he had ever seen before.

This unknown woman of the old stone carver's imagination appeared more lifelike today, as if, Taehyung would hold of her hand and pulled her, she would step out of her moss-covered pedestal, blushing while raising her little feet, at any moment.

For days, Taehyung found himself returning to the statue, unable to resist its enchantment. With each passing visit, his heart ached with longing, and his infatuation with the stone figure grew stronger. He questioned his own sanity, wondering if his growing obsession was a result of his own solitude or something deeper.