𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖆𝖑 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖌𝖌𝖑𝖊

One day, when Taehyung was getting ready to go to the court, Jimin came to him and said in a very sympathetic tone,

"Your Majesty, why don't you get married again? May you have a child form another woman who will inherit the throne and crown after you and keep your name alive. I give you permission with a sincere heart. And don't worry, even after the appearance of another woman in your life, my heart will be at peace and calm."

Taehyung looked at his queen with somewhat angry eyes. What does he think of him huh?! Does the feelings mean nothing in the relationship? Do marriages only means having children?

This man is completely devoid of feelings. Like he isn't made up of flesh instead he is made of stone and the heart in his chest is also made of stone. Taehyung kept staring at his husband while battling with his inner thoughts and Jimin's suggestion.

Jimin looked at the king, staring at him quietly. His heart thumped fastly as he now regretted of what he had just narrated to the king. However, Taehyung turned his eyes to the other side and left the palace without saying anything.

_______________

So, should Jimin be punished and let someone else share in the royal wealth that he owns?

Taehyung kept sighing in various thoughts throughout the day. He was very much in love with his queen. Only the imagination of poets can create such an illusion. He was one of those types of lovers who consider every pain of their beloved as their own pain.

After re-thinking of Jimin's offer many times, he came at the conclusion of not to marry again, whether he die, yearning for the words of love his all life.

________________

The king was pacing back and forth in his room, frustration building within him. He couldn't understand why there was always a barrier preventing his husband from fully expressing his love to him. Within few minutes, he settled on his bed, gazing at the ceiling, Jimin lying next to him.

Today was the day he had decided to break through that barrier and make Jimin his entirely. He knew that no person in the world can resist seduction; so Jimin will now have to give up and kneel down, as he cheered internally.

There was a sense of coldness from Jimin, which has always held him back from fully embracing his desires. It was this restraint that had prevented them from consummating their love until now but tonight, he won't miss the opportunity.

Taehyung knew that on their wedding night he could have claimed Jimin as his own, but he never wanted to force himself on his beloved. He slowly turned his face towards Jimin and took a look at him, he knew that he wasn't sleeping cause they had laid just now.

Since their marriage, Jimin has always preferred sleeping with the king in one room, as he knew that the king won't hurt him intentionally and he felt safe in his presence but he should knows that taehyung is a man too. He also have his desires and he can't restrain himself anymore.

As in few seconds, Jimin felt a hand slipping beneath his arm and then wrapping around his waist. His heart beat fastened and sweat started to form on his forehead, manifesting the further consequences.

It wasn't late until he felt taehyung's body sticking close to him and then his hot breathe lingering on his neck. And soon the little kisses were getting placed at the skin, where he had felt the breath before. He clutched the sheets in his knuckles as he felt taehyung going down to his shoulder.

In a sudden movement, taehyung turned him around, bringing him face to face, to himself. As the king now leaned down to claim the lips of his beloved, he met with rejection and coldness in exception.

"I-I... need to go to bathroom.."

Jimin said and escaped away from him, barging into the bathroom in a lightning speed. Taehyung kept staring blankly for two minutes but then punched the bed furiously. Tbh, he was feeling angry on Jimin.

Does he even have feeling or does he empty of them? If someone treat a stone with this much love, even it'll melt but this guy--

Taehyung thoughts took over him. He, once again found himself amidst the garden of loneliness. As the offer of Jimin, again crossed his mind, he thought that why did he suggest something like that? Does he want to get rid of taehyung?

Does taehyung should become selfish and marry again to fulfill his desires?? Taehyung sighed as he shook his head and fell on the bed, trying to engulf himself in a slumber, so that he can escape from his problems, for a temporary time. He hadn't known that when did Jimin come outside? when he has fell asleep, he remembered, Jimin was still in the bathroom or perhaps hiding from him.

_______________

As Jimin knew that king has now dared to touch him, it won't be late until he'll be moaning his name, to defend himself from this situation, he changed the room and settled in another, which left the king feeling more lonely and vulnerable.

King taehyung became very depressed day by day. He dismissed talking to anyone, meeting anyone. He would always seen lost in his own thoughts. His heart was not involved in any work of the empire. Day by day he became indifferent to the interests and losses of the subjects.

Dignitaries of the kingdom were angry seeing this state of the king but couldn't do anything. They had come to know that some grief is silently eating the king from inside, but they did not have the courage to ask the reason for that grief.

They would take him out on hunting to entertain him. They would organize arenas for swordsmanship and fighting. Singers were called from far and far. Dancing girls were presented in his court. But as these kinds of hobbies, arouse the emotions and ignite passion within heart. Therefore, instead of enjoying, the king became depressed.

However, there was an occupation, from which he got some satisfaction, painting. The king had an exceptional taste for scholarly pictures and paintings. His collection grew day by day, as he sought to surround himself with beauty and creativity.

News of the king's artistic endeavors, as well as his industrialism and philanthropy, had spread far and wide. So the young inhabitants would travel thousands of miles on the trust of appreciation and get the reward of their hard work beyond their expectations. Even the elderly, with their weary bones, embarked on long andarduous journeys.

However, as time went on, the king's obsession with his collection grew. The joy he once found in art slowly transformed into a deep sense of melancholy. The more art he acquired, the more he longed for something intangible, something that no painting or sculpture could provide.